By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Why is this website users so obsessed with Nintendo Nx ?

Everyday there are lots of nx threads, and they also get attention . People are so frustrated with Wii U? Even when Ps3 was having a hard time it didn't get as much threads per day as Nx gets.

Around the Network

boredom probably

Well, at least for me, I really want a 3DS replacement. The system had a great run, but it's time for a replacement. Specially with the potential power a handheld could achieve in today's mobile focused environement.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Because they know the Wii U failed. So now they're waiting for Nintendo to rise from the ashes like a phoenix, hoping, praying, believing the NX to be their savior

invetedlotus123 said:

Everyday there are lots of nx threads, and they also get attention . People are so frustrated with Wii U? Even when Ps3 was having a hard time it didn't get as much threads per day as Nx gets.

It's normal that people want to turn the page after a failure like Wii U, plus there's people like me that didn't buy a Wii U and are looking forward to what Nintendo is going to offer next. Inb4 people aren't frustrated with Wii U but with Nintendo, who made almost every possible error with the Wii U except for the games that are gorgeus...

Around the Network

Ehh... it doesn´t mean people is fustrated with the wiiu, it means NX is the most interesting thing happening in gaming right now and it doesn´t even have a name, mostly because Nintendo consoles are always impredictable and this new movement will be completely decisive.

Because this site has alot off Nintendo fans/wiiu/ 3DS owners and we are waiting for the official reveal.

It''s not just this site.

Because It's Nintendo? You'll never know what Nintendo will do next, that's why I'm so excited about this fusion thing. This is my first time following a console (home or handheld) that didn't released, because I was not that much into gaming before the Wii

This by no way means frustration for the Wii U, because I am really happy with this console. I enjoy a lot its games and I don't give a damn about its sales failure

And is not only this site...

Edit:  I confess that NX threads are getting out of control, the beggining was okay, I made 1 especulation post on 2 threads but that's it

We reap what we sow

Goodnightmoon said:

Ehh... it doesn´t mean people is fustrated with the wiiu, it means NX is the most interesting thing happening in gaming right now and it doesn´t even have a name, mostly because Nintendo consoles are always impredictable and this new movement will be completely decisive.

There's nothing interesting about it because there's nothing to be interested in yet. It's just a holy grail chase