By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Why is this website users so obsessed with Nintendo Nx ?

As a few others have said, there's a lot of nintendo gamers active in the forums.

Around the Network
BasilZero said:
The Nintendo fans on this site love to talk about the next nintendo system if the current system is doing poorly against its competitors instead of playing what is currently coming out.

If the next Nintendo system ends up the same as the WiiU or similar in terms of N64 and GCN - they'll talk about the next system after that......l0l

Yeah because sure people is not gonna talk about Ps5 once Sony reveals they are going to present it the following year

l0l

BasilZero said:
The Nintendo fans on this site love to talk about the next nintendo system if the current system is doing poorly against its competitors instead of playing what is currently coming out.

If the next Nintendo system ends up the same as the WiiU or similar in terms of N64 and GCN - they'll talk about the next system after that......l0l

Hey if the NX library is as good as GCN or N64 then there would be nothing to complain about. WiiU looks like garbage compared to them 2

I want the Xbox community to be more active almost as much as the Nintendo community :(

Proud to be a Californian.

StarOcean said:
Because they know the Wii U failed. So now they're waiting for Nintendo to rise from the ashes like a phoenix, hoping, praying, believing the NX to be their savior

Pretty much this. Wii U numbers are bad ? Don't worry, NX is coming. Wii U doesn't have third party support ? Don't worry, NX is coming. People don't buy Mario games as much as they used to ? Don't worry, NX is coming.

Around the Network

It is generally this way before a new system. I will say if current system is struggling it does seem to ratchet up anticipation.

When Nintendo announces something, it's usually big deal. Especially after the failure of Wii U. Other companies are talking about it way before it even gets properly introduced and Iwata kept on giving out bits of info that were really juicy. I just want NX to be a true Nintendo system that harkens to the NES and SNES days. But I'm just a guy.

That's why I left this site for the most part :), it's boring. Some users even have the release date, full specs and full launch lineup without having zero information lol.

Speculating a new device is fun

REQUIESCAT IN PACE

I Hate REMASTERS

I Hate PLAYSTATION PLUS

Nogamez said:
Because this site has alot off Nintendo fans/wiiu/ 3DS owners and we are waiting for the official reveal.

I'm a *huge* Nintendo fan and I'm sick of seeing discussions on NX (here and elsewhere). I know that I don't speak for all Nintendo fans, but I was more under the impression that the people talking most about NX are the ones who don't like Nintendo (or don't like the Wii U) and are keen to play up how badly the Wii U is doing by talking incessantly about the next console.

Also some people just like to speculate, and we know very little about the NX at the moment which means there's a lot to speculate about.