By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Why is this website users so obsessed with Nintendo Nx ?

Goodnightmoon said:
AEGRO said:

Holy shit!

l0l

And yet both of you are always here, I guess that´s because you both don´t play your ps4 neither.

Probably because it's shit and there are not enough games for it. Then again, My PS4's dust layer is slightly thinner than that of my Wii U.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network

Because when there aren't as many updates on numbers, people need to talk about something

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

BraLoD said:
Becaise there is little to none exciting news about the WiiU, because it failed hard.
So this site, full of Nintendo fans, shows how Nintendo fans are directing their attention, to the next platform.

People may say it's not that, but it is, that doesn't mean they don't like their WiiU, but it's a statement of how little stuff the WiiU gets and how big is the void Nintendo have between interesting things about the WiiU.

That's what the lack of games do, by the no third party support to the few releases a year they have to talk about, that's a sad show of the WiiU reality.

They have more to hope from a new system than from the current, thus the talk is directed to it, even if it's speculation and wishes, that's more interesting than talking about the WiiU, as we all know, it's not going anywhere anymore.

Again, that doesn't mean they don't like their WiiU, just that the lack of support it gets makes it simply doesn't have much to talk about, specially when concerning the future.

I love how some of you are using this thread just to ridiculize the fanbase and the console with baseless arguments, SMM didnt stop NX threads, Pokken announcement didnt stop NX threads, Fatal Frame V, Star Fox and SMTXFE didn´t stop the NX threads,  the next time they show Zelda is not gonna stop NX threads, even if Metroid Prime 4 and Mario Galaxy 3 were announced tomorrow for WiiU that would NOT stop the NX threads, because it has nothing to do with the wiiu games, is just a excuse to say the same "because WiiU has no gaemz" as always, is specially stupid to have that debate now that the most important game this year for the console was realeased so little time ago, maybe is just that the topic causes a big interest everywhere because the console will be revealed relatively soon combined with the facts tha tthis sales site just update the numbers once very 4 years, so people wants to talk about something, like how much Nintendo fans talk about the NX, very interesting topic, nah, is because "Nintendo fans have no gamez to play"

The endless internet speculation is part of the strategy: don't let up on the speculation.

BraLoD said:
Goodnightmoon said:

I love how some of you are using this thread just to ridiculize the fanbase and the console with baseless arguments, SMM didnt stop NX threads, Pokken announcement didnt stop NX threads, Fatal Frame V, Star Fox and SMTXFE didn´t stop the NX threads,  the next time they show Zelda is not gonna stop NX threads, even if Metroid Prime 4 and Mario Galaxy 3 were announced tomorrow for WiiU that would NOT stop the NX threads, because it has nothing to do with the wiiu games, is just a excuse to say the same "because WiiU has no gaemz" as always, is specially stupid to have that debate now that the most important game this year for the console was realeased so little time ago, maybe is just that the topic causes a big interest everywhere because the console will be revealed relatively soon combined with the facts tha tthis sales site just update the numbers once wvery 4 years, so people wants to talk about soemthing, like how much Nintendo fans talk about the wiiu, nah, is because "Nintendo fans have no gamez to play"

I'm not ridicularizing anything, if you are feeling ridicularized that's your problem.

I won't even read the rest of your post judging how youlare trying to spin and push things that were never in my post.

Keep it strong.

Oh please. You and others clearly did it, just in a polite way, wich does not make it better. You guys take any chance you can to say the same things even when is not related at all.

Around the Network

Probably the same reason people come into threads like this to start fights and provoke angry reactions from strangers on the internet: they don't have anything better to do.

Locking.