By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Why is this website users so obsessed with Nintendo Nx ?

Because there is obviously not enough to play on Nintendo devices to keep those typing fingers occupied. I bet the N and X buttons on their keyboards are more worn out than their A buttons on the gamepads.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network

When ps3 was flipping I don't remember even half of those threads speculating about ps4... I just imagine if nx is a huge failure and people starting to make threads about NNX

Nothing else to be excited for

Because half of the users here a Nintendo fans and they have hope that NX will make Nintendo strong again

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

vivster said:

Because there is obviously not enough to play on Nintendo devices to keep those typing fingers occupied. I bet the N and X buttons on their keyboards are more worn out than their A buttons on the gamepads.

Holy shit!

l0l

Around the Network
AEGRO said:
vivster said:

Holy shit!

l0l

And yet both of you are always here, I guess that´s because you both don´t play your ps4 neither.

DerNebel said:
Goodnightmoon said:

Ehh... it doesn´t mean people is fustrated with the wiiu, it means NX is the most interesting thing happening in gaming right now and it doesn´t even have a name, mostly because Nintendo consoles are always impredictable and this new movement will be completely decisive.

That isn't even remotely, true. It is at best the most interesting thing that's happening for Nintendo fans right now, which is kind of a testament to how little is currently going on with Nintendo, cause there's hardly any official information on the NX and Nintendo isn't talking about it at all.

In fact most of the industry and gaming community isn't talking about it, this site is pretty much the only place I've seen as obsessed with the NX as it is.

It's ridiculously annoying to see the forum clogged up by all this freaking NX speculation.

Well, I barely talk about it and I only made a thread long time ago about a specific thing,  I agree that is annoying and I don´t have any interest on talking about it everyday, but is easy to understand the interest since we already know the console is gonna be revealed in months, we know Nintendo consoles are umpredictible (wich increases the speculations), and is pretty decisive for the company, it has nothing to do with nothing else, in fact SMM was released just 2 weeks ago and that didn´t stop the NX threads, because is not related. And only on this site? BS, is everywhere, even the media is always talking about NX.

Couldn't care less about NX at this point, im loving my Wii U and 3DS. When the time comes and there are hard facts on the table, then we will talk Nintendo.

Goodnightmoon said:
AEGRO said:

Holy shit!

l0l

And yet you both are always here, I guess that because you both don´t play your ps4 neither.

OUCH!

Look all these people commenting everytime on this site about the lack of content on Nintendo consoles

We reap what we sow

Honestly, if the Wii U wasn't as big of a failure as it was today, all this NX speculation probably wouldn't have been this intense.

As a Nintendo fan, I'm getting tired of all this speculation. :/

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."