By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Halo 6 already in development!

Luke888 said:
hudsoniscool said:
Omg their in the planning phase. They are a large studio with 350 people or more. Why shouldn't they be. Halo 5 is stacked with content and everyone knows it. 15 or more free dlc maps. People need to stop.

The fact isn't that they are already working on the next tile, there's nothing wrong with it, problems  will come IF Halo 5 releases with bugs/glithes , THEN people will be right saying it's too early to start the next project

yeah except it's absolutely not the same people working out glitches in alpha phase than the team working on the early stages.... It'd be like bitching because a contractor puts his foundation team on a new project when he delivers a project and his painting team is not done.... They absolutely don't correlate whatsoever

Around the Network

wait your telling me the halo studio is working on the next halo im shocked

Obvious, there's probably only polish left to do on Halo 5 so no reason for the rest of the team to sit on their asses and do ntn.

walsufnir said:
Luke888 said:
Xbox fans will rage SOOOOOOOOO badly if Halo 5 releases broken

“Sony fans will be SOOOOOOOOOO happy if that happens.“ 

Generalizations almost never work, a pro tip for your life from me.

I'd be super pissed if Driveclub 2 was broken. I think any fan would be super pissed if 2 series on a first party franchise were broken twice in a row.

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'

Didn't Halo 6 get confirmed along with 4 and 5 a long while ago?

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network

BREAKING: Advanced Warfare 2, Bloodborne 2, and Uncharted 5 are all probably in development or are being thought about.

Platinums: Red Dead Redemption, Killzone 2, LittleBigPlanet, Terminator Salvation, Uncharted 1, inFamous Second Son, Rocket League

Guitarguy said:
Shocked(not really). If Halo 5 turns out to be a broken mess at launch, we will know why.

Surely the art department and level desiners are responsible for network optimisation and QA...

It's a planned trilogy

AZWification said:

Didn't Halo 6 get confirmed along with 4 and 5 a long while ago?

Yeah, it was confirmed to happen, but it wasn't in development. It's officially now confirmed that it is currently being developed.

Not surprising at all