By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Halo 6 already in development!

Luke888 said:
Xbox fans will rage SOOOOOOOOO badly if Halo 5 releases broken

I would legitimately laugh my ass off until new years if that happened.

Around the Network

How is this news? Isn't this really normal??

Of course it is. MS releases Halo/Gears/Forza franchises almost every year.

KLXVER said:
My prediction: Forza 7 is also in development...

Im going to be risky and say Gears 5 is planned too.

I think the biggest thing to take away from that is that they have 10 years worth of plans for the franchise.

Get ready for another 10 years of Halo.

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:
Not really surprising that they are starting it early. But couldn't they have at least waited until Halo 5 was done? Obviously it's a separate team than the Halo 5 guys, probably only a small team so far too, but if they had some spare people from Halo 5 couldn't they have started work on a new IP with them instead? Is making new IPs really that horrible?

Working on Halo 6 means really anything. They could be writing the script. Designing stuff. Level layouts, you name it. The pre-production phase. This is all normal on how TV shows and movies are done. While you're watching that new season. Producers are already maping out ideas for where the characters have to end and go into the next season. Take Doctor Who. The reveal of River Song was already mapped out during season 4's run. While Season 5 planning was being setup. But wasn't done till season 6. You can't setup that story payoff on the fly. ANd MS studios isn't just filled with 343. They have other people to worry about new proeprties. And throw Ideas out.

Luke888 said:
Xbox fans will rage SOOOOOOOOO badly if Halo 5 releases broken

“Sony fans will be SOOOOOOOOOO happy if that happens.“ 

Generalizations almost never work, a pro tip for your life from me.

And yet people still believe that Monolith Soft still isn't working on a new game, lol. They should in all honesty be at least 9 months into a new project.

bigtakilla said:
And yet people still believe that Monolith Soft still isn't working on a new game, lol. They should in all honesty be at least 9 months into a new project.

For the NX tho

AEGRO said:
bigtakilla said:

For the NX tho

No doubt, hopefully released within a reasonable timeframe too, lol. Xeno X took WAY to long since first shown in 2013. 

That said, can't wait to see the Xeno for NX.