By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Next Assassins Creed, next same bugs, next same 900p

Why would stop making shitty games if people keep buying them? "Hardcore" gamers...

Around the Network

I don't care if it is 900p.
The things I care about is if it's polished and complete. That's what matters.

[Switch Friend code: 3909-3991-4970]

[Xbox Live: JissuWolfe]

[PSN: Jissu]

walsufnir said:

Well, what did you read then?

“Syndicate, right from the main menu, feels instantly like Unity. On PS4 (the build I played at the event) it has the same issues hitting 30fps, with constant stuttering and a wildly fluctuating frame rate, as well as the same 900p resolution (Ubisoft is yet to confirm the resolution, but it certainly didn't look 1080p). There's demonstrable input lag. It looks great, as long as you're not moving too much. Now, this is a preview build, and the game is still a month away from launch. But there is a sense of history repeating here, as these same issues were present in Unity’s preview builds, just as they were in its eventual release.“

Yes.

Not from PS4 from what I read.

Who is still buying this...

I've heard no buzz for AC:Syndicate and pre-orders for this game are down more than 50% from last years game within the same timeframe. Sales will continue to plummet if the quality is not up to standard.

I was surprised at how positive reviewers gave scores to AC:Unity, there was such a disparity from reviewers and consumers. Will we see a similar disparity happen again?

Around the Network

I posted a thread with three positive previews of this game and yet here we are bumping ONE negative thread about the game. Anyone would think people WANT it to be bad.

The PS5 Exists. 

The real surprise, there's a new Assassin's Creed?

We were warned that some companies havent learned from prior fucked up. I guess ubi is one of them.

People do buy those crappy boring games.
I mean, it's not really ubisoft's fault. They spend a lot of money making those games, they invest a lot. But they invest in the things people want: Good graphics, tons of content, historical accuracy, long boring story, etc etc.
People just don't give a shit if the game is repetitive, boring, full of bugs, unfinished and unpolished.

To each their own.

if true you jsut saved me some money. I skipped the last one because of the bugs and will do the same if this has them.