By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Next Assassins Creed, next same bugs, next same 900p

Hard to believe this early before release, but wouldnt surprise me that Ubisoft have not learnt their lesson.

Still why would they? People know about the bugs but still bought AC Unity and Watchdogs last year.

Australian Gamer (add me if you like)               
NNID: Maraccuda              
PS Network: Maraccuda           

Around the Network
Maraccuda said:
Hard to believe this early before release, but wouldnt surprise me that Ubisoft have not learnt their lesson.

Still why would they? People know about the bugs but still bought AC Unity and Watchdogs last year.

They learned their lesson... customer will buy even if riddled with bugs... it isn't worth slowing development or delaying release since you will lose money instead of raising sales.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

I enjoyed Unity, but that was played 10 months after release after borrowing from a friend.

Looks like it will be the same this time around, no money for Ubi here from me.

IF true.

PS, PS2, Gameboy Advance, PS3, PSP, PS4, Xbox One

AEGRO said:
walsufnir said:

Seriously?

"On PS4 (the build I played at the event) it has the same issues hitting 30fps, with constant stuttering and a wildly fluctuating frame rate, as well as the same 900p resolution (Ubisoft is yet to confirm the resolution, but it certainly didn't look 1080p)."

I mean, did you perhaps hear anything else? Because when you read the passage, I don't know how anyone can get confused about it.

So now there is indeed a difference between 900p and 1080p? I thought they looked the same, according to some.

Now? Are you distant to math? Of course there is. But I don't know why you would bring some to the discussion when they are only some?

Update:

Pictures from the screenshot thread on GAF (Preview build) so everyone can make up his own mind about the resolution:

Around the Network

Hmm I've no idea about resolution of those images but they do look good to me. Only AC I've played is Black Flag and it was good. I wasn't interested in Unity but London during the Industrial Revolution seems like a perfect setting. Might pick it up someday if a have time to play it.

Before unity, franchise fatigue had been happening even somewhat with black flag. After the unity mess and combined with the unlikeable cockney douchebags setting in the next one I am done for good now. Can't even stand watching their trailers because of that idiotic dialect.

I honestly won't play AC games anymore, unless they do another Black Flag.

meh dont care honestly will do like what i do with all AC games..get years after release for 10-15 bucks

I can't believe UbiSoft would let a repeat of Unity happen, after all the bad PR and giving away all the DLC for it. But, maybe it's all about those Christmas sales, damn the DLC and toss the reputation.