By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Video games ARE sexist, claims Uncharted 4 star Nolan 'Nathan Drake' North

Do you think videogames are sexist?

Yes 17 8.81%

Yes and thank god for that! 22 11.40%

No 45 23.32%

Some of them 39 20.21%

Everything is sexist nowadays 70 36.27%

Total:193
RPGFan1 said:

Video games are racist. Why do 99.9% of everyone in video games look like whitey?

Everything is sexist nowdays, just like everything is racist.  Watch a movie or tv show, read a book, etc.  You're going to see racism and sexism on a daily basis.  Deal with it.

media made by asians is mostly with asians (japanese media with japenese people, chinese with chinese, indian with indian, etc. ).

and western culture is way more liberal, you can make movies about everything.

Around the Network

women football in video games Is realy sexist, nobody cares for it, but it has to be in the new game because SJW would go apeshit without it. there are so many not featured national leagues with more fans...

oh man do the SJW really want to start up with this again?

article in a nutshell: we asked some voice actor his opinion on something he knows next to nothing about, and he gave a predictably stupid answer

Am I sexist? I play Saints Row with my male character's sex appeal at max

:3

Skullwaker said:

I just want more games to be sexist against men.

Come on ND, make it happen with UC4!

OMG YES. Yummmmm xD

[Switch Friend code: 3909-3991-4970]

[Xbox Live: JissuWolfe]

[PSN: Jissu]

Around the Network

I'm still holding out hope that one day, society will collectively realize that the word "sexist" doesn't mean what everyone's assuming it means.

The hell is wrong with sexy women in my video games?

Nothing, that's what.

out of every problem the video game industry has complaining about sexy women should be at the very bottom.

Sex sells. That includes every single type of media.

I have seen Ironman, Captain America, Thor, Wolfverine, Batman, SuperMan (and more) shirtless on the big screen and yet, all the complains come from certain females arguing about Black Widow's fully covered body.

Men simply care less about being sexualized.

Skullwaker said:

I just want more games to be sexist against men.

Come on ND, make it happen with UC4!

Where do this come?

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile