By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Introducing The Black Ops 3 PS4 Limited Edition Bundle

DerNebel said:
Well looks like November NPD is a lock for Sony, unless MS goes crazy on the holiday pricecuts and bundles again or if Tomb Ra...pfff...I can't even type this with a straight face.

Thats the only way they can compete imo. With nuts deals like they are used to.

X1 + 3 Controllers + 50$ XBL Card + Kinect + Tomb Raider + Halo 5 + 50" Samsung TV + Blowjob = 199.99$

Around the Network

Hope they are making a ton of them. This followed by Battlefront two weeks later, followed by Black Friday, this November is going to be big.

Love the console, controller should have been black, not grey.

Controller looks okay aesthetically, but the console looks quite well.

That being said, another bundle for Sony. Seems that this holiday season will be quite the one to remember should Black Ops III and Battlefront turn out to be great!

" It has never been about acknowledgement when you achieve something. When you are acknowledged, then and only then can you achieve something. Always have your friends first to achieve your goals later." - OnlyForDisplay

http://www.amazon.com/PlayStation-500GB-Console-Destiny-Limited-4/dp/B012UGC9F0/ref=zg_bs_videogames_5

The Destiny: The Taken King Bundle is doing HOT right now. Number 5 and going UP.

I cant even imagine what this bad boy will do to the charts.

Around the Network

The console is Ok, I like the contrast between the orange and the blue light (as well as the black of the console itself)
the controller is meh, that grey doesn't fit. Still I prefer the MGSV Limited Edition, Red & Gold >>>> All

Think this will do massive amounts.

The only thing left is for MS to do a Fallout bundle/skin, but they haven't really been trying since the AC bundle. I have to believe they would do it as it's something crazy FO people would like.

Making an indie game : Dead of Day!

The amount of third party bundles Sony has is going to keep them in the race regardless of exclusives. This and Star Wars will sell ass loads.

I'm not a CoD fan, but this looks pretty cool.

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)

I really dont like that one.