By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Introducing The Black Ops 3 PS4 Limited Edition Bundle

ethomaz said:

It is the end for Xbone.

It will be the best seller bundle this year.

It is Halo bundle vs All Big Title Bundles... it is not even fair.

Yupp, MS will sell units in the negatives. RIP

Around the Network

This will sell but I never understood why anybody would want to but a console cover with logos from a game. In the next 2 years the next blops and MW will be out and your console will be outdated.

The Batman and Star Wars style designs make more sense.

Neodegenerate said:
Teeqoz said:

Just wait til they announce the inevitable worldwide price cut.

The 1TB drive and included game will probably keep this one at $449, which isn't awful... if CoD is your thing.

The Destiny TTK bundle which icomes with Destiny Legendary Edition (Base game + all DLC) and a limited edition console costs 399$. So the only thing keeping it at 449$ is the extra 500GB, and I doubt they'll make it 100$ more expensive after they cut the price.

Console isn't all that special but the controller is nice. Hopefully they sell it separately like MS did with the Forza controller.

Well looks like November NPD is a lock for Sony, unless MS goes crazy on the holiday pricecuts and bundles again or if Tomb Ra...pfff...I can't even type this with a straight face.

Around the Network
ethomaz said:

It is the end for Xbone.

It will be the best seller bundle this year.

It is Halo bundle vs All Big Title Bundles... it is not even fair.

Im curious about the Halo Hype Machine.

The holidays NPD will be too close, with all these bundles im seriously giving the edge to the Ps4.

Sony is on fire with all these deals. If they drop the price of the console (imo they shouldnt), it is GAME OVER for the X1.

kiop900 said:
Console isn't all that special but the controller is nice. Hopefully they sell it separately like MS did with the Forza controller.

They ARE selling it separately.

The PS5 Exists. 

SWORDF1SH said:

Colour scheme is ok but that logo just looks to small and stuck-on.

I like the controller. Would be nicer is logo wasn't there at all. 

AEGRO said:

Im curious about the Halo Hype Machine.

The holidays NPD will be too close, with all these bundles im seriously giving the edge to the Ps4.

Sony is on fire with all these deals. If they drop the price of the console (imo they shouldnt), it is GAME OVER for the X1.

And we've still got the Assassin's Creed Bundle to come. The Amazon thread is going to be fun.

The PS5 Exists. 

The Advance Warface look was more impressive imo... this looks cheap.