By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The Kansas City Royals: 2015 MLB World Series Champions!!!

Who has the best chance at winning the World Series?

Toronto Blue Jays 18 31.58%

Kansas City Royals 8 14.04%

Houston Astros 0 0%

New York Yankees 3 5.26%

Texas Rangers 0 0%

New York Mets 6 10.53%

St. Louis Cardinals 8 14.04%

Los Angeles Dodgers 4 7.02%

Pittsburgh Pirates 0 0%

Chicago Cubs 10 17.54%

Total:57

tomorrows game is key for the cards. can jamie pitch in the playoffs. then game 3... can wacha do to god...er Arrieta what chris carpenter did to halladay?

Around the Network

Another day is in the books! And we've got some interesting situations in 2 series'.

After getting pummeled in Game 1 by the Cardinals.
The Chicago Cubs return the favor tonight and steal home field advantage to even up the series at 1 game a piece, as it shifts to legendary Wrigley Field in Chicago!

And the Dodgers come back from a 2-1 deficit to take a huge MUST WIN game 2 to even up the series with the Mets, heading back to New York!

As a lifelong Cub fan from the Chicago area I gotta tell you... watching these games are like little battles of psychotic fits. Turn on the game, we give up a solo shot, I'm all "OMG... MOTHER FUCKER... OF COURSE... OF COURSE.. JUST BLOW THE DAMN GAME... GOOOOOD GOD!!!!"... so I storm off, turn the tv off and leave. I go online, to calm down, and see three innings later or whatever it was that they're winn 6-1... and all of a sudden it's like, I'm running back to the TV going "WE GOT THIS... HELL YEAH... WE GOT THIS SHIT!!!"

Ugh... I'm gonna be dead before the end of this postseason lol

Around the Network

lol.
That's baseball for ya! XD
Postseason takes it to a whole 'nother level!
My brothers were going crazy when the Dodgers made their come back! (At my displeasure as a lifelong Giants' fan)

Another day, and the American League Division Series' are building up!

The Astros defeat the Royals in Houston to take a 2-1 series lead heading into Game 4.

And the Blue Jays survive in a "Win or Go Home" Elimination game by going into Arlington and walking over the Rangers to force a game 4 and avoid a sweep.
They no trail the series 2 games to 1.

Four games done.
One game done.
No series' done.