By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - 15 minutes gameplay from Rise of the Tomb Raider

Animations are a little lacking, and I'm disappointed with the obvious pop-ups. Some of the foliage pop-up right in your face, a mere few feet away from Lara... It's one thing when those happen in the distance. My eyes don't pick them up as much. But when they happen so close to the action, it's very distracting and takes me out of the immersion. 

Certainly not what I expect in a current gen game.

It still looks fun though. I had a blast with the first title. Will have a blast with this one as well, but I will most likley end up waiting for the innevitable enhanced PS4 edition.

Around the Network

Not bad.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

GOTY

JRPGfan said:
d21lewis said:

It's replies like these that make it so hard for women to succeed in today's world. This game is being scrutinized hard!

I predict a Meta of high 80s and low 90s. Also, looks like my personal GotY 2015.

You watch a gameplay video, that shows animation issues (warping/jerky) main character, that has a glitch with a person shes strangeling that goes invisible.

You see multiple exsamples of really bad A.I , and some pretty poorly made stealth mechanics.

And you think the game is worth a 90 rateing on meta crits?

Achoo!