By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Please, at least enter and vote :) VGChartz forum thread topics: where do you check them / read them when you come here?

Where do you read the thread topics?

At Forums tab and options 21 17.07%

From the front page exclusively 102 82.93%

Total:123

Frontpage and buddy. Basic laziness on my part. Sorry, Viv :(

Around the Network

Mainly from the front page for me.

First, I check VgChartz Buddy. If there is a blue box, I get pissed off and take the bait. If its orange, I click and scroll for like 2 seconds, then go to the homepage by clicking the logo.
I then spend 5 minutes laughing @ Chartz (Global Hardware Totals). Then look for something stupid in the forum hot topics to crap on. I never go to the forum tab its lame, I dk why they even have that option.
Then I post an inflamatorry thread, and then go back to Sims 4, or whatever vidja game I'm playing
#PCMasterRace

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

Dr.Henry_Killinger said:
First, I check VgChartz Buddy. If there is a blue box, I get pissed off and take the bait. If its orange, I click and scroll for like 2 seconds, then go to the homepage by clicking the logo.
I then spend 5 minutes laughing @ Chartz (Global Hardware Totals). Then look for something stupid in the forum hot topics to crap on. I never go to the forum tab its lame, I dk why they even have that option.
Then I post an inflamatorry thread, and then go back to Sims 4, or whatever vidja game I'm playing
#PCMasterRace

1. Baited ya.

2. Expect a lot of negative responses to your posts?  :p

Neodegenerate said:
Dr.Henry_Killinger said:
#PCMasterRace

1. Baited ya.

2. Expect a lot of negative responses to your posts?  :p

YOU BASTARD! YOU KNEW I WOULD COME!
@2, I get self concious if too many people agree with me.

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

Around the Network

I only use the Hot Topics ( not the front page btw). I almost never bother with the Buddy since it doesn't take me directly to the post that quoted me when I do get quoted!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Front page only. Lazy.

Used to have the front page as my "shortcut" link, but as I got more active on forums I nowdays have the forum page as my "shortcut". Selldom visit the front page as there is not much information that changes (i.e. sales numbers).

Hot Topics on the front page.

Why? Minor reason is less scrolling. Major reason is light green text on a white background gives me a bloody headache. I hate it.

So am I like the one who uses the forum tab? :o

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."