By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Phil Spencer accuses Sony of buying FFXIV console exclusivity

pbroy said:
Who cares? Xbone has BC!!! 🎉🎊🎇

People can try and find faults in everything this guy says to try and make M$ look bad, but that won't take away from the goodness of BC that he has brought and almost made the world shit for days... 😍

Amen brother, BC won the generation 

Around the Network
Aerys said:
Zoombael said:

Nawidontknowboutthat...

Well thats why i liked him more, hé was honest, not spinning, juste telling to every one what was their strategy, hé was not some Kinda of good talker using demagogy to pût gamers in this pocket 

I'm not saying Mattrick was Jesus or anything, but he did "Resign" for Microsoft Xbox's "Sins"

Hes more like the hero they needed, but didnt deserve.

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

Actually SE try to make a deal with Microsoft many times, but Microsoft refuse it , but then Phil suddenly say the other way around. Phil act just make me feel sorry for all Xbox fan who depend their console life with Phil, this guy is just another PR disaster.

LudicrousSpeed said:
Not even GAF is spinning it as hard as some in here are. He didn't even mention Sony, lol.

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

DonFerrari said:
Finally showing more of his true colors.

I've said this since the beginning, but nobody wanted to listen!

Around the Network
Angelv577 said:
BraLoD said:

Yup.
The guy is on a roll lately.

SE: Hey, wanna get FF14? Let's all play together with cross-play!
MS: Nope, don't want cross-play here.
SE: So no FF14 to you.
MS: Cool, didn't want it anyway.

Some time later...
MS: Hey everyone, those bastards at Sony bought FF14 exclusivity!

Not to say they bought a one year exclusivity of TR from SE that'll release shortly, lol.

Exactly this.

yes   +10000 from me LOL.

iceland said:
pbroy said:
Who cares? Xbone has BC!!! 🎉🎊🎇

People can try and find faults in everything this guy says to try and make M$ look bad, but that won't take away from the goodness of BC that he has brought and almost made the world shit for days... 😍

Cause the secret to winning this generation, is to play the games of the last generation.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Science.

Dr.Henry_Killinger said:
iceland said:

Cause the secret to winning this generation, is to play the games of the last generation.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Science.

Let's look at the BC consoles (XBOX ONE AND WII U) and let's look at the console that doesn't have BC (PS4)... I think the winner(s) are clear.

iceland said:
Dr.Henry_Killinger said:

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Science.

Let's look at the BC consoles (XBOX ONE AND WII U) and let's look at the console that doesn't have BC (PS4)... I think the winner(s) are clear.

The winners, that when added together, don't equal the sales of the supposed loser.  Some sound logic ;)

Dr.Henry_Killinger said:
iceland said:

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Science.

that's a super rocket science