By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Phil Spencer accuses Sony of buying FFXIV console exclusivity

pbroy said:
Who cares? Xbone has BC!!! 🎉🎊🎇

People can try and find faults in everything this guy says to try and make M$ look bad, but that won't take away from the goodness of BC that he has brought and almost made the world shit for days... 😍

Psst, a new 360 costs much less. Has 100% support and plays xbox classic games too.

Around the Network

"Square Enix's reborn MMO Final Fantasy XIV has been available on PlayStation 4 for some time now, but no announcement has been made regarding whether or not it will eventually come to the Xbox One."

Yoshida spoke about this only a few weeks ago? :p

Azuren said:
pbroy said:
Who cares? Xbone has BC!!! 🎉🎊🎇

People can try and find faults in everything this guy says to try and make M$ look bad, but that won't take away from the goodness of BC that he has brought and almost made the world shit for days... 😍

I honestly don't think being BC with 20 games counts as BC, especially since you're just using your disc to redeem a digital copy. 

Calling the xbox 1's form of backwards compatibility gimped would be an understatement. The vast majority of 360 titles do not run on xbox 1 and given the average sales and adoption rate of the xbox 1(compared to the PS4), I don't think publishers would be knocking down Microsoft's door to have their 360 games converted over to Xbox 1, which is essentially what the X1's 'backwards compatibility' is. Better than nothing but still far from being a significant feature.

DonFerrari said:
Dr.Henry_Killinger said:

I've said this since the beginning, but nobody wanted to listen!

Never deceived me... never lost the chance to give a low blow on competitors or spin the truth, but MS fans love to think he is a loving father.

Yes as a messiah and loving father we see him, but you forgot to mention above all he is the ultimate sex symbol 😍

KiigelHeart said:
DonFerrari said:

Never deceived me... never lost the chance to give a low blow on competitors or spin the truth, but MS fans love to think he is a loving father.

Yes as a messiah and loving father we see him, but you forgot to mention above all he is the ultimate sex symbol 😍

That is an understatement. No sexier man ever lived.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Around the Network
Michelasso said:
tiffac said:
I'm sorry but Sony is going bankrupt while MS continues to print money.

So no one believes this 3rd party exclusivity deal mumbo-jumbo because its usually done by the side with more $$$$

Huh... Still with the Sony going bankrupt bullcrap. The XBox division has more chances to get sold than Sony failing.

Please tell me you didn't take that seriously and missed the joke. -_-