By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Star fox Zero delayed till Q1 2016

Pavolink said:
Miyamotoo said:
Maraccuda said:
Completely unacceptable. First was Zelda now Starfox.

Nintendo either
-A) once again under estimated the time on HD development
-B) need a game to sell in Q1 2016 as they have nothing planned, or
-C) wanting to release it alongside NX instead

Either way I am incredibly disgusted.

A) They past all HD development problems in Wii U first year.

B) Game in Q1 2016 will nothing change, Star Fox would had much better impact on Wii U sales and sales of game itself in holiday season than in Q1.

C) So you think we are getting NX in Q1!?

D) Most obvious, they need more time to polish game.

Riiiiiiiiigghhhhhhhtttttt. That's why we have an amazing enormus diverse library *rolls eyes for minutes*

Well we have solid number of great and good looking Nintendo games, but games which devolepment start in 2013 or before (most of Nintendo Wii U games) all encounter HD development problems.

Around the Network

I don't understand the disappointment. The game looked a rushed ass mess from what they showed us, how on earth is a messy reboot of a dormant franchise.. A good choice of a Black Friday game? Why are people even thinking that Star Fox is a system seller and that it has the most potential to sell software?

I swear I've read people write that its a shame, because "there's only mid-tier games now, no real system seller", but Star Fox is a system seller?!?! Monolith's ambitious Xenoblade is mid-tier?!?!?!

Maybe the success of Splatoon made Miyamoto realize they should probably have an online mode for Star Fox. 4 vs 4 squadron battles please. 

Good decision Nintendo, good decision

NINTENDO

nintendo forever . . .

Wii U's 2016 lineup is looking better and better...

Around the Network
StarOcean said:
Well, now it seems as though the only major game left for Nintendo this holiday is XCX! I wasn't going to get Star Fox, but still. Sucks for anyone who wanted it

Nah, i think the people who wanted it would also like for the developers to improve the game if it causes them to delay it. <------- more people will be interested in it = more people to discuss with it. 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Well this game needed better graphics.

It was good move to delay Starfox. It looked like it needed a big graphical improvement.

That being said, the wii u is gonna get absolutely wrecked this holiday. I thought fallout 4 vs xenoblade X was a tough call, but now it's literally everything vs Xenoblade X. Yeah.......

midrange said:
It was good move to delay Starfox. It looked like it needed a big graphical improvement.

That being said, the wii u is gonna get absolutely wrecked this holiday. I thought fallout 4 vs xenoblade X was a tough call, but now it's literally everything vs Xenoblade X. Yeah.......

Why are you and others saying that Xenoblade is all Wii U has this holiday?

America-Yoshi's Woolly World, Fatal Frame, Animal Crossing: Amiibo Festival, Mario Tennis, Xenoblade X, Devil's Third

Europe-Fatal Frame, Animal Crossing: Amiibo Festival, Mario Tennis, Xenoblade X

Japan-Animal Crossing: Amiibo Festival, Mario Tennis, Yokai Watch Dance, Shin Megami Tense x Fire Emblem

Ya the loss of Star Fox is a bummer but each region still have multiple exclusives releasing in the holiday quarter with each representing a different genre.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

If they need extra time they need extra time no less no more.
Unlike some they actually explain why they need more time.

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints