By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Star fox Zero delayed till Q1 2016

Im loving the constructive criticism on this thread of some people.

Im not digging the people that are acting apologetic tho.

Around the Network
Pavolink said:
Luke888 said:

I believe most of the games that'll come out in 2016 :v plus Splatoon/SMM

I only expected Zelda and maybe Pikmin 4, but seems like you are more pessimistic than me.

It's not like I'm beeing pessimistic, it's that I want to get the games I've been looking forward on the Wii U on my NX >.<

Pavolink said:
danielrdp said:

Well, that's not true. They wouldn't delay if they didn't think the game could be improved. Do you remember Pikmin 3? I'd rather a delayed game than a bad one.  

Do you remember DKCTF? A game ready to be released in holiday 2013 that was delayed just to fill Q1 2014? No, maybe you don't remember.

Why do you think they wouldn't want to improve the game after all the criticism after E3? It's Nintendo we're talking about. If Miyamoto says that they need more time , I believe him. Why wouldn't I?    

danielrdp said:

Why do you think they wouldn't want to improve the game after all the criticism after E3? It's Nintendo we're talking about. If Miyamoto says that they need more time , I believe him. Why wouldn't I?    

You are free to believe what you want. Not everyone believes their lies. Because those are lies.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

I don't mind them delaying the game as I am just started playing Xenoblade CHronicles for the 3ds and haven't finished Pillars of Eternity for PC. Plus, I already have Yarn Yoshi pre ordered and will be getting xenoblade Chronicles X so I would much rather have a stronger game then a weaker one early at this point.

Around the Network

Some people Stated that Nintendo might decide to push YWW to November since SMM is doing so good

Oh no. Oh well, the game wasn't a system seller anyways.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Luke888 said:

It's not like I'm beeing pessimistic, it's that I want to get the games I've been looking forward on the Wii U on my NX >.<

You'll be very disappointed by the NX launch lineup if you hope for lots of cross-gen titles.

episteme said:
Luke888 said:

You'll be very disappointed by the NX launch lineup if you hope for lots of cross-gen titles.

well, I'd be ok with only 1 porting, but I want the other games on the E-shop since there are Wii games on the Wii U E-shop...

Pavolink said:
Goodnightmoon said:
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD NINTENDO!!!

Star Fox too? pffffffffffffffffff - I have said all this gen: there's something wrong happening with Nintendo. I hope they fixed that situation and they don't have to suffer next gen.

I guess this is them taking the feedback about the look of the game, wich is good but.... really? One game less this year? That´s a pretty lame holiday, thanks God we still have Xenoblade. - Pretty excited for that game. I only hope they decide to release the original one on the Wii U eShop. Having those 2 games for this holiday season seems like a pretty good deal. Add in there The Last Story and I'll be happy.

On the bright side this open the possibility of turn XCX into a bigger hit that we thought, and I really really hope they do it, give it all the maketing you can, try it hard, make the franchise grow, they are losing money with that game anyway, so let´s try to make it relevant and make people buy some WiiU for it, if they do that, the next Xenoblade would be the big system seller it deserves to be, so think in the future Nintendo.

I also hope they give it more importance to Fast Racing Neo, it really deserves it. Also they need to surprise us with someone, but I don´t think Mario Tennis or AC amiibo festival would do that... they should should have some little game like Captain Toad or something like that because Xeno is not really a Xmas game but... I don´t think they will... - This is Nintendo. The same company that expected people to be excited for Amiibo Crossing rather than a real AC game.

At least it seems like next year wiiu will have: Star Fox, SMTxFE, Pokken, Pikmin 4 and Zelda, so it´s looking better and better, but not this year, thanks God Splatoon and SMM have been way better than expected. - This is what everyone says every year: 2014 is going to be insane! 2015 seems like the best year in gaming's history! 2016 is looking good!

OT: hehe

hehehehe

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Delaytendo strikes again.

Delaying for Q1 2016 is not going to fix the game. This is just a filler like DK in 2014. Now this arise the question: How many of the announced games are going to be cross platform with the NX that they needed to push SF as a 2016 title?

Well game isn't broken so no need for fixing, but polishing is welcome.

You are forgetting that in 2013. holiday season we had Mario 3D World strongest Wii U holiday title ever so they they could afford DK delay. In other hand Star Fox was main title for this holiday season, so there is no logic to delay main holiday title in order to bi filler for Q1. Star Fox would certainly move more consoles and had much better sales of game itself in holiday season than in Q1. So it's very obvious that they delaying game just to polished it, not to mentioned that lot a people predict that Star Fox Zero will be delayed.

I think only Zelda U will be cross platform, but we will see..