By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - What is the worst Superhero film you've ever seen?

Tie between Batman & Robin and Catwoman. I honestly do not know which is worse as they are both just dreadful.

Around the Network

One word. Elektra. That movie's plot made absolutely no sense. And the action scenes were laughably bad at times.

Bet with Xander XT: 

I can beat more games on his 3DS than he can on my PSVita in a month. Loser has to buy the winner a game on his/her handheld Guess who won? http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=193531

Me!

Batman and Robin was very bad, though I had some fun with it. Catwoman, on the other hand, is not the kind of movie that's so bad it's funny. It's boring, bland, unentertaining... just plain terrible. I have yet to see the newest Fant4stic, but I'm sure it can't be as bad as Catwoman. Hell, even the 1990 Captain America and the 2005 Fantastic Four were miles better. And I know for certain what made the latter better

if you want to see bad, see the fantastic 4 movie that was never officially released. I think it was made in the early 90's. you can find it online somewhere. It was worse than any of the movies mentioned and probably worse than anything you can think of. just search fantastic four bootleg.

It is near the end of the end....

Tough to say.....there's some seriously strong (weak?) contenders for that title

However, I think ultimately the one that sticks in my mind as the worst I've seen is Elektra. See some people in here saying Daredevil lol.....watch Elektra. Daredevil suddenly looks like masterpiece.

Around the Network

Superhero movie (2008) was definitely the worst superhero film I've ever watched. It was quite funny though ( In a sick twisted way ).

Send a Friend Request On PSN :P

Mr_No said:
Batman and Robin was very bad, though I had some fun with it. Catwoman, on the other hand, is not the kind of movie that's so bad it's funny. It's boring, bland, unentertaining... just plain terrible. I have yet to see the newest Fant4stic, but I'm sure it can't be as bad as Catwoman. Hell, even the 1990 Captain America and the 2005 Fantastic Four were miles better. And I know for certain what made the latter better

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Send a Friend Request On PSN :P

They almost all suck.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Batman and Robin probably. Though, XMen Origins Wolverine and both TMNT sequels give it a run for its money.

catwoman

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.