By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - iPhone 6s/iPhone 6s Plus announced by Apple

Are you buying either of the new models?

Pfft, iPhones lol 15 23.08%

I might consider one down the line 8 12.31%

Not much improvements IMO 12 18.46%

"Does it come in black?" 4 6.15%

I prefer other phone brands 11 16.92%

Apple keeps pumping them ... 15 23.08%

Total:65
Ultrashroomz said:
Hooray, another iPhone to make my current iPhone obsolete.

Yeah, cell phones are becoming like Madden and COD. We'd all be served better by a 2-3 year cycle imo. 

Around the Network
Drakester said:
Sony announced their Z5 phone recently and it has a 23 megapixel camera with 4k video recording and a 4k screen with expandable memory and it's waterproof. Honestly don't understand how people can overlook it in favour of an IPhone or a Galaxy.

how I wish Verizon carried the latest Sony phones :(

I am Iron Man

Thanks, but I'll wait for the 7.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Samsung and Sony take little jabs at Apple's new phones:

- after apple had dissed Samsung's S Pen and coming up now with the "stylus" Samsung tweeted:

Sony on the battery life of their upcoming models and Apple making a big deal of the 2 days battery:

http://tech.firstpost.com/news-analysis/rivals-samsung-and-sony-poke-fun-at-apples-ipad-pro-and-iphone-6s-281090.html

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

That 16GB still exists while 32GB not. They're going to force them use iCloud (or buy 64GB), are they?

Around the Network

Apple has that laughable way of announcing things that have existed for a pretty long time with all the hype that they are known for...smh.

I might be interested in the Sony X5 but with a 4K video screen will my smaller video files look like crap on it? I have Simpsons episodes and other TV shows that I like to put on my phone but at that 320x240 low res in some cases, I'm worried they'd look terrible on the 4K screen.

To be honest I don't really even need 4K on a smartphone display but I like the other features the Sony offers.

I am really excited to see how these two will perform in the US and worldwide.

Most analysts predict that iPhone sales have peaked. Let's see how it goes for Apple.

I love the Fake Kaz comment :).

Cool thing but I don't care tbh. ^^