By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - WOLVERINE VS RAIDEN - DEATH BATTLE!

Did you like the battle?

Yes! It has the right verdict! 33 46.48%

No! Wolverine should have won! 25 35.21%

See Results, plz. 13 18.31%

Total:71

Rest in peace, Wolverine.

Next fight has Hercule.

Did you agree with the result? DId you like the animation? Post your thoughts!

Bet with Xander XT: 

I can beat more games on his 3DS than he can on my PSVita in a month. Loser has to buy the winner a game on his/her handheld Guess who won? http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=193531

Me!

Around the Network

Fun Fact: The guy who voices the announcer in Super Smash Bros. 4 voices Wolverine here.

Bet with Xander XT: 

I can beat more games on his 3DS than he can on my PSVita in a month. Loser has to buy the winner a game on his/her handheld Guess who won? http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=193531

Me!

I thought this was Mortal Kombat's Raiden in which I was gonna be like, Raiden hands down. But THAT Raiden? Wolverine would win.

AlfredoTurkey said:
I thought this was Mortal Kombat's Raiden in which I was gonna be like, Raiden hands down. But THAT Raiden? Wolverine would win.

Have you seen him in Metal Gear Rising? They made the right call. Raiden is faster and stronger than Wolverine and the blade he got from Sam could cut through adamantium.

veritaz said:
AlfredoTurkey said:

Have you seen him in Metal Gear Rising? They made the right call. Raiden is faster and stronger than Wolverine and the blade he got from Sam could cut through adamantium.

Yeah but Wolverine has the edge in sheer rage/will. He's also a fucking mutant lol. But, I think between the ears is what would decide this fight and that's why I take Wolverine. 

Around the Network

I didn't know Wolverine had the ability to regenerate his costume.

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

AbbathTheGrim said:
I didn't know Wolverine had the ability to regenerate his costume.

At this point I'm surprised wolverine's regenerative powers haven't led to him cutting off his own limbs and growing extra, back up wolverines star fish style.

They got it right.

AlfredoTurkey said:
veritaz said:

Yeah but Wolverine has the edge in sheer rage/will. He's also a fucking mutant lol. But, I think between the ears is what would decide this fight and that's why I take Wolverine. 

That's debatable and not really a good factor. Raiden in Jack the ripper mode is insane and that overpowers his rage.

AlfredoTurkey said:

That Raiden loses as well. No way of killing Wolverine, while he can be killed by Johnny Cage. Besides, Metal Gear Raiden would lose in a battle of attrition.