By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - WOLVERINE VS RAIDEN - DEATH BATTLE!

Did you like the battle?

Yes! It has the right verdict! 33 46.48%

No! Wolverine should have won! 25 35.21%

See Results, plz. 13 18.31%

Total:71

I made it my mission to only watch the video and not read any comments until I saw the winner. And just like the Goku vs Superman video, the result was spoiled for me in the goddam poll. Thanks a lot. :(

Around the Network
d21lewis said:
I made it my mission to only watch the video and not read any comments until I saw the winner. And just like the Goku vs Superman video, the result was spoiled for me in the goddam poll. Thanks a lot. :(

You should do like me when it comes to this kind of threads.

I click on the thread then immediately close my eyes and start clicking at random until I hear sound.

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

Nem said:
XanderXT said:
Nem said:
I don't watch those anymore. That Goku vs Superman one was totally contradictory and self serving. They purposedly trolled people, so i wont be supporting that show anymore.
Whatever the result, , in every battle. So, theres no point to debating in imo. Its just what some random guys said.

The Goku Vs Superman 2 was to shut up the fanboys. And no, it's not because its just what they feel like doing. If that were true, Goku would have won, as well as Majin Buu.

They shouldnt have done it. The explanation they give is that Superman is invincible, so Goku can't kill him. But, at the same time they say Goku is the character that always rises to the occasion and overcome adversity by becoming stronger.  This at least, logically leads to a tie. Because Goku would become invincible to defeat superman. And since its 2 invincibles aka 2 infinites, the result must be a tie. I don't think they shut any fanboy's with it. They made it worse, i'm betting. Also, it sounds petty to put so much work into just "shutting up the fanboys" but oh well...

DBZ fanboys are one of th worse, so they had to do it. And sure Goku rises up to adversity. But that's like saying Naruto rises up to adversity, so he should eventually beat Thor. Sure he rises up to adversity, but that wouldn't mean he will actually win the next fight.

The Fury said:
XanderXT said:
The Fury said:
XanderXT said:

Exactly. The High Frequency Blade cuts at molecular bonds. This was a fight that was chosen by Torrian (The Animator of the show) as he wanted Raiden to be in Death Battle and picked Wolverine as his opponent

Well, he's obviously a Raiden fanboy as Wolverine would kill him before Raiden get's a chance to cut him. :)

How? Raiden is so much faster.

How? Being a cyborg means little when the guy you are fighting is not just human. Wolverine can go one on one with Cap and Spiderman is straight fights. This is Cap who lift tonnes and move far faster than any human and Spiderman who has a sixth sense meaning he can react faster than Raiden can even comprehend. He's hardly just a mutant with a healing factor and a metal skeleton.

Really? Wolverine can fight someone who moves at mach 2000? Spider-Man is hardly that fast.

XanderXT said:

Really? Wolverine can fight someone who moves at mach 2000? Spider-Man is hardly that fast.

Mach 2000? Riiight. That's sustained in combat right? That's Superman speeds.

I've seen gameplay, he can hardly dodge an RPG.

Hmm, pie.

Around the Network
d21lewis said:

Oops...

The Fury said:
XanderXT said:

Mach 2000? Riiight. That's sustained in combat right? That's Superman speeds.

I've seen gameplay, he can hardly dodge an RPG.

Superman is Massively Faster Than Light. He isn't close to Mach 2000.

That's gameplay and story segregtation.

XanderXT said:

Superman isn't FTL (not anymore). Even so, you think Supes flys around at those speeds constantly?

I just googled this Mach 2000 thing, it's down to frames per second recorded in gameplay of the Zandatsu animation... so according to this logic, he's invulnerable and undefetable while grabbing an opponent's power core. :P

Hmm, pie.

The Fury said:
XanderXT said:

Superman isn't FTL (not anymore). Even so, you think Supes flys around at those speeds constantly?

I just googled this Mach 2000 thing, it's down to frames per second recorded in gameplay of the Zandatsu animation... so according to this logic, he's invulnerable and undefetable while grabbing an opponent's power core. :P

What are you talking about? Superman flew across the galaxy in 2 months. And again, gameplay and story segregation.

XanderXT said:
Nem said:
XanderXT said:
Nem said:
I don't watch those anymore. That Goku vs Superman one was totally contradictory and self serving. They purposedly trolled people, so i wont be supporting that show anymore.
Whatever the result, , in every battle. So, theres no point to debating in imo. Its just what some random guys said.

The Goku Vs Superman 2 was to shut up the fanboys. And no, it's not because its just what they feel like doing. If that were true, Goku would have won, as well as Majin Buu.

They shouldnt have done it. The explanation they give is that Superman is invincible, so Goku can't kill him. But, at the same time they say Goku is the character that always rises to the occasion and overcome adversity by becoming stronger.  This at least, logically leads to a tie. Because Goku would become invincible to defeat superman. And since its 2 invincibles aka 2 infinites, the result must be a tie. I don't think they shut any fanboy's with it. They made it worse, i'm betting. Also, it sounds petty to put so much work into just "shutting up the fanboys" but oh well...

DBZ fanboys are one of th worse, so they had to do it. And sure Goku rises up to adversity. But that's like saying Naruto rises up to adversity, so he should eventually beat Thor. Sure he rises up to adversity, but that wouldn't mean he will actually win the next fight.

I do think that if Naruto became invincible, then he would battle superman to a tie aswell. Its just the way those stories go. Superman's story is not like that, so he doesnt get stronger than the enemies, he just makes up his mind to defeat them (wich forces the kryptonite crutch). So, his "power level" doesnt increase. This means that if these stories meshed, the only result i see is a tie. You know... not to mention that superman would never burn the brains of good people. 

I still think a tie would have been the most logical and appeasing outcome. Trying to humiliate people with different opinions does not strike me like the mature thing to do. But, thats my opinion.