By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Pricing revealed for the standalone Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End Triple Pack DLC bundle

14.99 for the SP, and 4.99 for each of the MP packs
Similar to TLOU

Around the Network

If LoU is any indication, there will be some overpowered as fuck weapons and abilities in that MP DLC.

Seems pricey for my tastes. So there are 4 versions of Uncharted 4 you can buy? I wonder if GAF will make a needlessly confusing and exaggerated chart for it like they did Evolve.

They really are money thirsty, aren't they?

Burek said:
DerNebel said:
Burek said:
No, not buying it. I never buy DLC, it is almost always overpriced, like this one. Full game $60, but one short story DLC for $25 with some useless MP stuff chucked in. Glad that they already know the price, that DLC is most likely also finished tigether with the game and withheld for gullible fans to waste money on.

It will come to PS+ at one time, I'll wait it out. That's about the right value of it.

Jesus fucking Christ....

You do realize that you'll be able to buy the single player add-on on its own as well, right?

and bolded: Yeah...sure.

On it's own will still probably be $20, way overpriced. The whole DLC scene slid so easily from a $10 norm last gen into a wild spiral of money gouging. As for bold, I am convinced it is so, it just makes much more sense than them finishing the entire game, then starting all over to make one extra chapter.

No it does not make more sense, the notion that a developer of a highly anticipated game like this would push their game back for months to finish a couple hours of content that won't release for months later and that a publisher would OK that decision is entirely absurd. They probably have a story outlined for the DLC when the game releases, but the whole thing finished? No way.

DerNebel said:
Nem said:
Oh great... naughty dog makes one DLC with The last of us and now we are beeing gouged already for the next game.

No, i wont buy it, and i might buy the game used now. Sick of this pre-order politic of cutting things from the games to sell later as DLC or put behind the pre-order wall.
You know, i'm more likely to pre-order something that isnt trying to blackmail me into than something that does.
Fallout 4, Xenoblade X. Pre-ordered. No bull**** pre-order practices. Was gonna pre-order Deus Ex... now dont want anymore. Was interested in Uncharted 4... now i dont care so much. Keep it up guys, because from me you only get less.

What a load of BS. I mean this is so freaking laughable, did you even take the time to understand what is happening here before posting? Do you in all seriousness believe that companies don't have plans for their DLC before a game releases no matter if they announce it before launch or not? Just because the singleplayer DLC is announced now doesn't mean it's being cut from the main campaign. And what bullshit pre-order parctices are you even talking about here, who is trying to blackmail you into doing anything?

I swear some people just deliberately turn their heads off to be able to become enraged about anything.

don't sweat it,. he doesn't really mean what he says.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=6827240

Nem said:

Even i am slightly interested in this. But it will depend on what integration he will have with Xenoblade X. Imagine beeing able to get him as a party member AI. Would be an insta-buy.

I mean, its better than buying DLC. At least you get a figurine to go with it.

Around the Network
kitler53 said:
DerNebel said:
Nem said:
Oh great... naughty dog makes one DLC with The last of us and now we are beeing gouged already for the next game.

No, i wont buy it, and i might buy the game used now. Sick of this pre-order politic of cutting things from the games to sell later as DLC or put behind the pre-order wall.
You know, i'm more likely to pre-order something that isnt trying to blackmail me into than something that does.
Fallout 4, Xenoblade X. Pre-ordered. No bull**** pre-order practices. Was gonna pre-order Deus Ex... now dont want anymore. Was interested in Uncharted 4... now i dont care so much. Keep it up guys, because from me you only get less.

What a load of BS. I mean this is so freaking laughable, did you even take the time to understand what is happening here before posting? Do you in all seriousness believe that companies don't have plans for their DLC before a game releases no matter if they announce it before launch or not? Just because the singleplayer DLC is announced now doesn't mean it's being cut from the main campaign. And what bullshit pre-order parctices are you even talking about here, who is trying to blackmail you into doing anything?

I swear some people just deliberately turn their heads off to be able to become enraged about anything.

don't sweat it,. he doesn't really mean what he says.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=6827240

Geez, now that's just ironic.

DerNebel said:

No it does not make more sense, the notion that a developer of a highly anticipated game like this would push their game back for months to finish a couple hours of content that won't release for months later and that a publisher would OK that decision is entirely absurd. They probably have a story outlined for the DLC when the game releases, but the whole thing finished? No way.

But they already pushed it back for months, didn't they?

Burek said:
DerNebel said:

Yes and they certainly did that to finish the singleplayer DLC that's set to release months after the initial game release. /s

Meh, not pricey enough for me.

DerNebel said:
Burek said:
DerNebel said:

Yes and they certainly did that to finish the singleplayer DLC that's set to release months after the initial game release. /s

No need for sarcasm, as you obviously missed the part in which I say that they develop everything simultaneously. Not that they finish the game, than delay it to make the DLC.

DLC is done at the same time, it takes just a tiny extra effort for an extra chapter or two which will get cut from base game later on.

I love Uncharted, but I will not be a blind rube and throw extra money at them and reward their greedy money grabbing methods.