By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What Game Would Make You Buy an NX at Launch?

Poliwrathlord said:

Hello everybody time for another NX thread.

Just a simple question. Personally for me it would be Pikmin 4 that would get me buy an NX at launch. But what about you?

Edit: I mean I'll only get an NX at launch if Pikmin 4 is exclusive to it. If it is cross-gen then I'll be getting the Wii U version.

Endless Ocean:  Imersion World.   I know it's not really a game per say, but I would love to go to a 3D world and play that game.   Imagine, being surrounded by all those fish, sharks, whales etc and just looking around everywhere.

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!

Around the Network

Xenoblade Chronicles 2 is the only thing that would make me ponder it. I'm almost sure i wont be getting the NX at this point. I havent gotten as much from the Wii U as i would like to be satisfied with my purchase. With that in mind, i wont even ponder getting the NX until its a proven sucess.

New Ratchet & Clank.

Ive said it a million times, Im dissapointed in the Wii U's mario games (I wanted a 64 mario part 2, or a galaxy game).
That and no new zelda game out yet? has me feeling abit burnt by nintendo.

So what NX needs is just a new fresh Zelda game + a real 3D mario game, at launch.
That would probably be enough.

Chrono #3 or a new Super Mario RPG, wouldnt hurt any either.

A new Fire Emblem game, plus Super Mario Galaxy 3 and Pikmin 4 would be more than fine for me, not that I can buy it on day one, after the Wii U no retailer in my country would risk bringing a Nintendo home console that isn't a proven money printer, like the Wii was.

Around the Network

For a Paper Mario TTYD sequel! Heck, I would even buy an Ouya for that game!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

A new Paper Mario game or the next Mario Kart.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Next-gen Pokemon.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Gimme Paper Luigi and all will be forgiven.

I'm now filled with determination.

thatguymarco said:
Gimme Paper Luigi and all will be forgiven.

I would buy Paper Luigi in a heartbeat. I bet it would be a million times better than Sticker Star and that Paper Jam crap that's coming out.