By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - What are your thoughts on the refugees crisis in Europe?

I think none one is expecting a solution for the Syria conflict anytime soon. A five years plan like this one may not be what most people would want to hear.

"The UK will accept up to 20,000 refugees from Syria over the next five years, David Cameron has told MPs.
The prime minister said the UK had a "moral responsibility" to those living in camps bordering Syria while doing all it can to end the conflict there.Vulnerable children and orphans would be prioritised in what would be a "national effort", Mr Cameron said.
Earlier on Monday, France announced that it would take in 24,000 refugees over the next two years."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-34171148

Around the Network

Europe can't support it, and considering how ungrateful some of them are we shouldn't

Mr.Playstation said:

They should be sent back to their country, with much more secure transport, obviously. Fix your own country ( With the help of other countries ) rather than bringing your problem to other countries.

And anyways most are ungrateful and do not want to live in any other country apart from those Grade "A" countries such as Sweden, Germany, Switzerland and so on.

I do admit though that watching the rest of Europe suffer is quite enjoyable. Karma is lovely .

Their country was destroyed thanks to the USA and UK meddling and destroying counties in the middle east over the space of a century. They killed Saddam over weapons that never existed after funding and arming Iraq and Iran to fight one another. 

They destroyed Libya by so called "helping" the Arab spring and now Libya is left powerless. 

They are friends with Assad so they helped watch the Arab spring stuggle before arming the likes of ISIL before knowing what the hell they were doing, making things massively worse. 

Additionally, there are approximately 1.6billion Muslims from which ISIL, Al Qaeeda, Boko Haram and Al Shabab added up account for less than 0.03% off. In other words, the refugees are not extremists of any sort nor are over 99% of the world's Muslim population. The issue is people have zero to little understanding of a faith and in fear run around shouting all sorts of nonsense simply because they can. Judging by some comments, even Muhammed Ali would be an extremist in their books. 

Psychotic said:
Sharu said:

Yes. Several millions are fled from Ukraine to Russia. 

Two more things. 
1. Those Syrian/Libyan refugees are the result of West politics in Libya/Syria. So it seems like a right thing to do for them from moral point of view. Europe and USA put their countries into bloody terror. So its just normal if they will feed/cover those who suffer.

2. Another reason why this refugees are not in Russia is that we are a sovereing country, you know. And we have borders. And this borders are closed for unwanted. And in the EU once somebody settled in Italy/Greece - its almost impossible to stop them from moving say to Germany.

You forgot 3. Who in the right mind would want to move to Russia? and 4. Russians are going to be dying from hunger themselves soon, they don't have the resources to help anyone.

3 and 4 is utter bullshit from the brain washed by western propaganda... )

Btw Gerard Depardie and boxer Roy Jones are getting russian citizenship, together with mr Jeff Monson...

We taking only the best ;)

melbye said:
Europe can't support it, and considering how ungrateful some of them are we shouldn't

Why should all have to suffer because of the ungratefulness of a few?

Around the Network

We must act as human beings should act. I mean, they are escaping from a terrible situation, and it's our duty to help other people within our limits.

Lawlight said:
Mr.Playstation said:

Is this for real?

Yeps. And the pictures that I have seen are even worse - good food and amenities thrashed all around.

What this video DOESN'T show is very important, however. They are held back there for days without any reasons - so naturally, these immigrants and refugees get very pissed. They have to wait for a bus which should bring them to a camp, but the bus is only enough for something like 20% of those waiting for it. In other words, they stay there for days while the camp is less than a day's walk away, but they aren't allowed to walk there even after they got registered. They have to take the bus, which only drives twice a day, while the refugees come per full trains several times a day. Wouldn't you get pissed if you'd be held back without any reason?

Bofferbrauer said:
Lawlight said:
Mr.Playstation said:

Is this for real?

Yeps. And the pictures that I have seen are even worse - good food and amenities thrashed all around.

What this video DOESN'T show is very important, however. They are held back there for days without any reasons - so naturally, these immigrants and refugees get very pissed. They have to wait for a bus which should bring them to a camp, but the bus is only enough for something like 20% of those waiting for it. In other words, they stay there for days while the camp is less than a day's walk away, but they aren't allowed to walk there even after they got registered. They have to take the bus, which only drives twice a day, while the refugees come per full trains several times a day. Wouldn't you get pissed if you'd be held back without any reason?

You obviously have not seen how they move.  They ar  on the freeway.  Someone could get hurt or lost. We are trying to help them..  Social Security checks can wait a day or two longer don't you think?  They are being taken care of at the place,  fed and housed. 

Puppyroach said:
Michelasso said:
I think this is what it happens when a couple of criminals go to war falsely accusing a Country of having weapons of mass destruction, destabilizing a whole area.

This.

OT: Sweden receive the most yearly per capita and we can easily increase. Other countries should follow suit.

How exactly can it be falsely accusing a country of having weapons of mass destruction when the country concerned had used weapons of mass destruction (chemical warefare) on their own kurdish population.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halabja_chemical_attack

No one ever claimed they had nuclear weapons and the remaining stock of chemical weapons could have been incinerated.

I didn't agree with the war but I struggle to comprehend how it can be falsely accusing when they'd recently used such weapons.

I think Putin is laughing his balls off. That's all the shit I can afford to give about it. Since leaving people at the border or build a 3m high wallen isn't an option anyway. So you either like it or you don't like millions of refugees to come to Europe in the end it doesn't matter just deal with it.

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar