By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - What are your thoughts on the refugees crisis in Europe?

Personally, while I understand the need to help people, I think European countries shot themselves in the foot with such a big number of refugees. Australia is pledging to accept more refugees, which is fine but I definitely see some tension in the future with an influx of migrants from Muslim countries.

Around the Network

I'm fine with everyone, as long as they go by "if you are in Rome, live in the Roman way; if you are elsewhere, live as they do there".

Somehow, I doubt that's usually the case, so, eventually, I expect problems.

i think we should NUKE RIAD as consequence of the situation, this whole crisis is made by teh sauds, golfarabs and the usa. ethnic cleansing, a new pipeline, and more brown people to kill for obama.

we should give anybody who comes knocking on the door shelter and food, BUT we shouldnt just leave it with helping refugees, we have to exterminate the house saud and destroy wahabi islamism to stop new waves of refugees.

I think this is what it happens when a couple of criminals go to war falsely accusing a Country of having weapons of mass destruction, destabilizing a whole area.

europe cannot deal with how many are showing up, we need to start turning them away.

Around the Network
JRPGfan said:
europe cannot deal with how many are showing up, we need to start turning them away.

Well, Austria, after its pompous announcement that it'll shoulder the burden with Germany has already closed its borders.

I am from switzerland, i don't care if they accept to live like we do, i just don't want radical muslim around, but i don't see any problem to help people who have need !

Michelasso said:
I think this is what it happens when a couple of criminals go to war falsely accusing a Country of having weapons of mass destruction, destabilizing a whole area.

This! Tagging. 
Reports from Hungary/Germany looks totally terrible. Hordes of young men, who don't respect anyone... This can't end good.

Its looking very bad and it will get worse if the eu countries dont measure new laws
Germany for example needs a migration law to handle all people who want asylum

REQUIESCAT IN PACE

I Hate REMASTERS

I Hate PLAYSTATION PLUS

Mark my words,there will be a huge muslims vs eu war in europe.

To many muslims that wants muslim laws.

My youtube gaming page.

http://www.youtube.com/user/klaudkil