By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Prediction: Square Enix will completely dominate this Generation

What's the last game?

Around the Network
Ruler said:
HylianYoshi said:
Did they dominate last gen, or even 6th gen? Cuz they had a line up very similar to this in both those generations.
A lot of these are niche, anyways. EA, Ubisoft, and Activision will win by using their special rehashing abilities.

last gen what did they made from japan? They experemented with the Wii and gave us 3 FF13s, the xbox 360 got also the last remnant which which was broken. They were all over the place on all consoles. And the western site didnt really matter until Tomb Raider in 2013, maybe Deux Ex in 2011 was an exception.

Never said they were big in Japan, I said they were niche. The reality is that a lot of the time, none of their markets really even want their games.

bet: lost

Dominate? No, as long as there are other big publisher (Activision, Ubisoft, EA, 2K...) Square Enix isn't dominating anything.
But they have an amazing line-up this generation.

Ruler said:
kljesta64 said:
by that logic they dominated every generation so far thats hardly the case.

so? FF XIII 1-3? that was domination? thats all there was in last generation 

There was also Star Ocean 4, Tomb Raider, Dragon Quest IX, Hitman Absolution, Deus Ex Human Revolution and Just Cause 2!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

But Hitman Absolution is from last-gen.

Around the Network
Mystro-Sama said:
What's the last game?

Life is Strange

It's a pretty solid line-up, but I don't think they'll dominate anything. To be honest I wouldn't be surprise to see them complaining about some of those games don't meeting their sales expectations.

Wright said:

But Hitman Absolution is from last-gen.

thanks

I look forward to Tomb Raider and Just Cause, but there is a lot of Japanese androgynous looking people for my taste.

I hope they fail miserably just because of the crap they pulled with Tomb Raider.

Dr.Vita said:

Dominate? No, as long as there are other big publisher (Activision, Ubisoft, EA, 2K...) Square Enix isn't dominating anything.
But they have an amazing line-up this generation.

i dont think these companies really make much money with console games sales except for Ubisoft. 2K is small