By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - If you could meet someone from VGchartz in real life who would it be?

I haven't posted mine actually lol, but I dunno, maybe AoA or Sherlock99

Around the Network

i would have to say john lucas to see how he comes up with those off the wall predictions.

3DS FC: 4355-9313-6815

Soriku said:

@konn

Not even me? :(

OT:

konnichiwa
Onna76 (can't believe people forgot about her)

=p  You of course but I thought you would run from me 'like you always said'.

And I didn't forgot onna76 she knows that i want to meet here...She even knows that I will kidnap her to go to facts (she knows what I am talking about).

Possible that I will meet some other member though because my work wants that I go to Quebec for a half year..

Who all lives there?  Dogs Rules? Lolita?...

dsoverpsp,soriku leo j.

I'd like to meet whoever is the richest VGChartz member. I'd then become his manservant/male companion. If it was a woman, even better. I'd be her boytoy and have her buy me those pectoral implants I've always wanted.

Actually, there are a few folks here I'd like to meet. Outside of my brother, there really isn't anyone around me that I can have a decent conversation about games with. Conversations about games sales is even more lacking in my life. Maybe I should go to the craiglslist personals looking for a woman obsessed with game sales.

"I feel like I could take on the whole Empire myself."

Around the Network

Kingofwale and sc94597

Ok...for serious this time.

RolStoppable, Stof, Dolla Dolla, Ben Kenobi, Rubang. That would be an interesting lot to meet.

I don't want to meet anyone from here. You guys smell like Autobots!

Prepare for termination! It is the only logical thing to do, for I am only loyal to Megatron.

I'd like to meet ioi, just to actually sorta follow him around for a day or a week or so and watch exactly what all he does to compile all of these numbers.

I'd like to meet soriku and leo-j, just to give them both a noogie, maybe a wedgie in leo-j's case.

also like to meet Taomaster06 and a few of the other good brawlers to get a completely lag free game of Brawl in.

oh, and Girl Gamer Elite, just so I could conclusively verify her/his gender.

Seppukuties is like LBP Lite, on crack. Play it already!

Currently wrapped up in: Half Life, Portal, and User Created Source Mods
Games I want: (Wii)Mario Kart, Okami, Bully, Conduit,  No More Heroes 2 (GC) Eternal Darkness, Killer7, (PS2) Ico, God of War1&2, Legacy of Kain: SR2&Defiance

My Prediction: Wii will be achieve 48% market share by the end of 2008, and will achieve 50% by the end of june of 09. Prediction Failed.

<- Click to see more of her

I would say legend just to see how similar he looks to his avatar. (goddamn yahoo artwork)