By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - If you could meet someone from VGchartz in real life who would it be?

If I had to choose but one? John Lucas definitely.

Around the Network

Hmm no one...

Kasz - he's a very interesting person and continually confuses me.

"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."

Your theories are the worst kind of popular tripe, your methods are sloppy, and your conclusions are highly questionable! You are a poor scientist. Especially if you think the moon landing was faked.

ioi + 1
-insert name of female user here-

Also, ArtofAngels, so he makes me some of his famous pizza ;> And Nintendo Fangirl and I Love Bacon, to teach those kids how Smash is played ;D

coolestguyever, because he's the coolestguyever!

other than him, maybe DJ Meister

I'm back...

Around the Network

I would want to meet zackblue, the guy has over 1200 post counts, I didnt reach that until I was at my 2nd month!

mM
leo-j said:
I would want to meet zackblue, the guy has over 1200 post counts, I didnt reach that until I was at my 2nd month!

Talk to yourself much ???

I got 6 mentions! not bad, I'd like to meet all whom mentioned me XD

And yes Mummelmann, you can try my car =)

Let's see... I'd want to meet John Lucas so I can hear his holy gospel in person. I'd want to have a party with AoA, ElGefe02, rocketpig, Stof, Vagabond, and Weezy, and whoever else wants to come, and get wasted and play some games. I'd want to fight fkusumot. I'd also want to get completely hammered until my logic is backwards, and then try to argue politics and religion with Final-Fan!

But mostly, I'd want to meet ioi and ask for my life back.

Definitely ioi and TheSource. I want mah numbahs!! :D

The BuShA owns all!