By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - If you could meet someone from VGchartz in real life who would it be?

I'd like to meet Sherlock99, he seems a really nice guy.

I drink your milkshake.

Around the Network

I got five mentions. I think

Thanks!

I thought everyone hated me.

Soriku said:

leo-j

How EPIC would that be, none stop fighting god i would love too see that. maybe even pay money

DMeisterJ said:
I got five mentions. I think

Thanks!

I thought everyone hated me.

We do

This is so cool that I have to bump it. My list:

ioi- We'd get shit faced and have tons of fun. And it would just be nice to get to know the guy behind the site. It's a shame he's too busy with the site to let out his fun side

Ckmlb- He was my idol on this site when I first started out, and we have a lot in common. It would be great just to hang out and whatnot.

Soriku- I would implant certain words of wisdom into his mind, and tell him all he'll ever need to know. Besides, he's only a couple hour drive.

Rubang B- Rubang is just the most awesome hippy fanboy nerd ever and it's too cool for words. No one on this site is as awesome as him.

TheSource and Ferret1603, at the same time- We could have a Pokemon adventure! I'd be Monty Hatchins, a young trainer starting his journey from Montana. On the way, I meet Ferret, and then TheSource, and Ferret and I spend countless hours stopping Source from chasing after girls and generally blocking his cock hehehe .

Stof- Hey, I wouldn't mind going to Canada anyways. Great sights, better fast food, and the horror houses are out of this world!!!

OkeyDokey- No explanation really needed. Australia would be nice to go to though.

Explanations, and possibly more people, to come!

Around the Network

Um It will most likely be soriku , not because I want to meet him , but because he lives about 30 miles away from me.

all the cool and funny members that are hunting around here

Weezy!

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.

MontanaHatchet said:

TheSource and Ferret1603, at the same time- We could have a Pokemon adventure! I'd be Monty Hatchins, a young trainer starting his journey from Montana. On the way, I meet Ferret, and then TheSource, and Ferret and I spend countless hours stopping Source from chasing after girls and generally blocking his cock hehehe .

Lol, I'd go with that. 

Weezy and then we will meet SSJ12 =).