By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon US September monthly bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion

And I forgot to say, being a retailer exclusive bundle is beyond unfathomable. Does this mean all 5 bundles will be exclusive to MS stores and one retailer? Weird, but I guess if retailers are against carrying 5 special box bundles I suppose retailer exclusives will be necessary. I wonder which retailer will get the short straw, or is this RoTR bundle the short straw?

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

Around the Network
UltimateGamer1982 said:
celador said:

PS4 Amazon dominance is about to come to an end

Doubtful. The halo 5 bundle is nowhere to be seen, gears and Madden bundles did little use, fifa bundle nothing, Forza bundle barely hanging on. 

So unless these new bundles are packing a free ps4, I doubt the charts are likely to change much. 

Bundles have never helped sell the X1 anyway.It was the price drop that boosted sales last year.

#14 PS4 Destiny Bundle
#29 PS4 TLOUR Bundle
#56 PS4 Black Ops Bundle
#68 WiiU Deluxe
#74 XB1 Forza 6 Bundle
#86 PS4 Fool's Edition
#100 PS4 Star Wars Bundle

The PS5 Exists. 

Wii U above Xbone?

What are the new xbox bundles that were teased yesterday? I know one is with Tomb Rider, but the other ones?

Around the Network
POE said:
What are the new xbox bundles that were teased yesterday? I know one is with Tomb Rider, but the other ones?

Microsoft said they'll announce a different bundle each day this week. So tomorrow will be a new bundle announced each day this week till Friday. 

Perhaps a fallout 4 bundle or just cause bundle will be next. Who knows. Gotta wait to find out. :) 

Augen said:
Namiirei said:
Digital games in a bundle suck. Really.

I get the logic behind them, but personally reduces the value a great deal.

This is actually true because the games in the bundle have no resale value.  If you use them, thats it.  There would actually be much more tangaile and monetary value in a bundle that included physical games.   I remember the absolute worst offender though is the Halo 5 Ultimate Edition for $250 that comes with a digital code (well you can get phsical apparently through some sore of means but it isn't activly advertised)

GribbleGrunger said:
#14 PS4 Destiny Bundle
#29 PS4 TLOUR Bundle
#56 PS4 Black Ops Bundle
#68 WiiU Deluxe
#74 XB1 Forza 6 Bundle
#86 PS4 Fool's Edition

Wii-U beating XB1!  

(Takes a pictures)

PS4 Fallout 4 outselling XBO by a few positions. Doesn't Microsoft have exclusive marketing rights for this game?

Protendo said:
GribbleGrunger said:
#14 PS4 Destiny Bundle
#29 PS4 TLOUR Bundle
#56 PS4 Black Ops Bundle
#68 WiiU Deluxe
#74 XB1 Forza 6 Bundle
#86 PS4 Fool's Edition

Wii-U beating XB1!  

(Takes a pictures)

That's crazy. The Wii U is staying ahead of all those Xbox bundles. Are ppl really just waiting for black Friday this soon? If that's the case, the next couple of npds should be total blow outs for ps4 assuming halo 5 doesn't light up the charts, which with the game coming out in roughly 3 weeks, I would expect the hourly charts to be full of Xbox consoles for ppl getting ready to play the game. And yet, there's nary a sign of Xbox aside from the Forza bundle. 

Or could it be what many have already said that everyone who wants the game already has one? Not to say the game won't sell well cause it definitely will, but the recent lack of Xbox consoles in the hourly charts is quite puzzling. 

In any event, it's sure to be an exciting holiday season with all the bundles and price cuts sure to happen in the coming weeks. 

UltimateGamer1982 said:
POE said:

Microsoft said they'll announce a different bundle each day this week. So tomorrow will be a new bundle announced each day this week till Friday. 

Perhaps a fallout 4 bundle or just cause bundle will be next. Who knows. Gotta wait to find out. :) 

Oh, thanks, didnt know.