By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon US September monthly bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion

Pionner said:
AllThosePixels said:
I think it's a decent bundle, just wish it was not limited to certain retailers. Is there a reason behind it?

Retailers probably don't want to carry a bunch of XB1 bundles.

Exactly.  Retailers probably already have plenty of built up stock, so don't want to have to carry 5 new bundles, as well.  My guess is that only one of these bundles is going to be multi-retailer, most likely a new Halo 5 bundle, while the others will be for different stores (most likely repackaging of old stock.)

Around the Network
jason1637 said:
Were is the xbox one fifa bundle?

It's been available for awhile now, it Just didn't do much on the Amazon charts. 

I think it's around the 200's currently. 

If its only Microsoft and best buy stores, I don't see this doing much considering the COD bundle, star wars bundle, halo bundle, and whatever else in November.

jason1637 said:

#183, it's doing worse than the $366 500GB MCC bundle (#159) and $394 1TB MCC bundle (#174). Scroll down to product details: http://www.amazon.com/Xbox-One-1TB-Console-Limited-Edition/dp/B0108YZCYQ/ref=zg_bs_videogames_61

poklane said:
jason1637 said:

#183, it's doing worse than the $366 500GB MCC bundle (#159) and $394 1TB MCC bundle (#174). Scroll down to product details: http://www.amazon.com/Xbox-One-1TB-Console-Limited-Edition/dp/B0108YZCYQ/ref=zg_bs_videogames_61

Yeah i forgot about that bundle til a few mins ago. Its weird it hasnt at least reached thetop 100 yet.

Around the Network
UltimateGamer1982 said:
jason1637 said:

It's been available for awhile now, it Just didn't do much on the Amazon charts. 

#183 currently, to be exact.

jason1637 said:
poklane said:
jason1637 said:

Yeah i forgot about that bundle til a few mins ago. Its weird it hasnt at least reached thetop 100 yet.

It's not just the fifa bundle, all the Xbox bundles are struggling to stay in the top 100 lately, except the Forza bundle, which is only from third party sellers now. 

I would have thought the gears, halo mcc, or Madden would be consistent but they're all in the 100-200s for some reason and most have been in stock since the 9th I believe. 

thismeintiel said:
UltimateGamer1982 said:
jason1637 said:

Thanks just saw that myself. Weird how most Xbox bundles are struggling to stay in the top 100. Wonder what's the cause. It can't be stock issues as Amazon has had plenty since the beginning of the month. 

UltimateGamer1982 said:
thismeintiel said:
UltimateGamer1982 said:
jason1637 said:

Thanks just saw that myself. Weird how most Xbox bundles are struggling to stay in the top 100. Wonder what's the cause. It can't be stock issues as Amazon has had plenty since the beginning of the month. 

I'm thinking a lot of people are waiting for Microsoft's holiday bundles to get better deals/values. Last year, no one really saw the price drop coming on all those bundles, and now this year I think people now expect them to have good deals, so they'll wait to find a better bundle/deal.

UltimateGamer1982 said:

One very good possibility: pricing. Most bundles are above the standard $350 MSRP. Unless you're interested in the game included in the bundle it's useless to you. That's the same reason I'm surprised the Forza 6 bundle is the highest, you're paying $100 extra for a custom console, custom controller and 500GB extra storage (not counting the game itself since even $350 bundles come with a game). Also a lot of bundles are yearly releases (FIFA, Madden) or older games (Gears of War, Master Chief Collection). The bundles simply aren't really good deals and it would be better to wait for the holiday bundles and promotions if you want a XB1, there simply isn't enough incentive for many to buy one now, you might as well wait a month or 2 and save some money or maybe get a free game or $50 gift card.