Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Around the Network

Super Robot Wars dropping like a rock...no legs at all

I cannot imagine toilet-free life.

Kebabs have a unique attribute compared to other consumables. To unlock this effect you need to wolf down a big ass kebab really fast, like under 10 minutes or so and wait for the effect to kick in. If done correctly your movements should feel unbelievably heavy to the point where you literally cannot move at all.

-Downtown Alanya Kebab magazine issue no.198

Splatoon above 20k! Damn, son!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

WOW!!! 3DS BOOST!!! Over 45K!
Look at those top 3 Kings! They are slaying it! ( Great Year for the 3DS so far in Japan )
Splatoon continues to stay above 20K!!! Insane Legs!
Wii U continues to stay above 10K!!!!!

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Wii U will remain above 10k for the next Two weeks, that's for sure.

So next week Metal Gear will dominate, I wonder if Mario Maker will be able to top the charts the following week.

Around the Network

I think we can say safely now that the new baseline for Wii U is around 11k.All thanks to the almighty Splatoon!

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Well then. Glad hardware is relatively stable (is it still Obon? Everything seems to be minorly up this week).

Dragon Quest VIII did well for a remake which was clearly hurt by the iOS release. The other new stuff this week... less hot.

I'm disappointed Taiko isn't having the legs I hoped for. At least Minecraft continues to do well.

Amazing first week for Dragon Quest!!!
Minecraft legs are still great, this could be the first PS Vita game in Japan selling 1M+.
Taiko Drum Master finally at 90k.
Solid first week for Until Dawn.
PS4 has a good hardware week though next week is Metal Gear Solid week. I hope for 50k+ next week.
PS Vita has an ok week. I hope that PS Vita will be at 20k+ in 2 weeks when the new colours release and I hope that Tokyo Xanadu can boost PS Vita hardware a little bit. What do you think? ^^

That Splatoon and Wii U consistency though.

400k (minus digital) to hit 1m. You can do it, Squid.