By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Which game will sell more, Devil's Third or Rodea The Sky Soldier?

Tagged games:

Which game will sell more, Devil's Third or Rodea The Sky Soldier?

Devil's Third. That push... 36 44.44%

Rodea TSS. Bigger userbas... 15 18.52%

They'll sell more or less the same. 13 16.05%

We need a Monster Hunter-like Pokemon game. 17 20.99%

Total:81

I'm voting for Devil's Third.

Around the Network

Devil's third is published by Nintendo, so it's gonna sell much better for sure.

Darwinianevolution said:

Well, I'll buy the 3DS version, but if I had the chance to buy it for the Wii, i would. Kid Icarus controlls are a bit odd for me, I would like to aim with the CirclePad controller instead of the touchscreen, it's somewhat counterintuitive. If someone knows how to configure the controlls to change the circlepad to aim instead of moving, I'm all ears.

But you said in an earlier post that you know that the Wii version is coming with the Wii U. Did you sell your Wii or something?

Random guess, but I'll say Devil's Third

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Rodea will sell 80k and bomb really hard and i can see Devils Third selling 300k which wont be so bad.

Around the Network

Wonderful 101!

Devil's Third will sell more, mainly since I've never even heard of the other game.

Send a Friend Request On PSN :P

Devils third easy.

Sharu said:
Wonderful 101!

Exactly! This is the only correct answer.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

burninmylight said:
Darwinianevolution said:

Well, I'll buy the 3DS version, but if I had the chance to buy it for the Wii, i would. Kid Icarus controlls are a bit odd for me, I would like to aim with the CirclePad controller instead of the touchscreen, it's somewhat counterintuitive. If someone knows how to configure the controlls to change the circlepad to aim instead of moving, I'm all ears.

But you said in an earlier post that you know that the Wii version is coming with the Wii U. Did you sell your Wii or something?

I still have my Wii, but I don't have a WiiU. I would like to buy the game for the Wii only, so I can get it cheaper.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.