By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Until Dawn Review Thread - Meta: 80

Snoopy said:

79 on Metacritic. Not bad, but us Xbox/Nintendo gamers hold our games to a higher standard.

It's 80 actually, and is that why Xbox games score lower on average that Playstation games? That must be it. Metacritic scores must be like standings, with lower numbers being better.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

Around the Network
Snoopy said:

79 on Metacritic. Not bad, but us Xbox/Nintendo gamers hold our games to a higher standard.

You heard it here guys...

Snoopy said:

Nice joke.

Normchacho said:
Snoopy said:

It's 80 actually, and is that why Xbox games score lower on average that Playstation games? That must be it. Metacritic scores must be like standings, with lower numbers being better.

http://www.metacritic.com/game/playstation-4/until-dawn

And you guys need to know when to take a joke. Sheesh, upsetting you guys is so much fun.

Just finished our second playthrough. Getting better, saved 6 people.
The game is so great, we have immediately started it again. No stopping until everybody survives (think we should get it this time easily).
Then off to killing everybody off.

My GOTY definitely, metascore is irrelevant, but it is great that it's getting good scores.

Around the Network
Snoopy said:
Normchacho said:

http://www.metacritic.com/game/playstation-4/until-dawn

And you guys need to know when to take a joke. Sheesh, upsetting you guys is so much fun.

Or maybe you just suck at making jokes? Maybe that's the reason for Normchachos reply? I also didn't see it as a joke so I hope you do better next time.

Until Dawn, can't wait to play this game.

TheGoldenBoy said:
Back to 80 again.

Back down to 79 again.

Proud to be a Californian.

celador said:
^^ Awesome, now it officially counts on list wars

Not anymore, I think you should edit the thread.

@Sully the best, now it's back down to 79 again.

Proud to be a Californian.

Back to 80 again.