By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Until Dawn Review Thread - Meta: 80

AEGRO said:
gooch_destroyer said:
BrokengamezHD can eat a dick.

He is a Dude Bro in disguise.

The moment that he said that The Witcher 3 was dull and boring i immediately clicked the Unsubscribe button.

He said that if you think this game is scary, then you must think Scooby Doo is too, like really?

Around the Network
DialgaMarine said:

79 literally means that it's mostly 8 and 9 range scores across the board, with only a few negative opinions. I'd say that's pretty famn good for a brand new IP that had so much doubt surrounding.

Uh, not exactly. The biggest amount are 8's, with, like, 25 critic reviews, then the 9 and 7 are balanced (like 13 each?), plus some 6 and only one 4.  The only negative opinion would be Digital Spy's, with that 4 I mentioned.

gooch_destroyer said:
AEGRO said:

He is a Dude Bro in disguise.

The moment that he said that The Witcher 3 was dull and boring i immediately clicked the Unsubscribe button.

He said that if you think this game is scary, then you must think Scooby Doo is too, like really?

The butthurt with him is real, so much bitching just because a lot of people don't share his opinion after actually completing the game instead of giving up after a couple hours.

Edit: Oh and almost 70k people are watching Until Dawn on twitch right now... that's surprising. :D

JRPGfan said:
Arlo said:
Not really digging how many people are saying it's cheesy and lame in the horror department. I was interested in the basic concept, but if this is true I don't think I'll enjoy it.

watching it on twitch.... plenty of scare's to be had if thats your thing.

I like scares, but I'm less into campy teen slashers.  I don't really think that's scary at all.  I should still check it out though, maybe it will surprised me.

As a disclaimer, I don't find the game scary at all, from what I've seen, and I doubt it'll scare me when I play it, but Siren Blood Curse didn't scare me either and that game was (is) awesome!

Around the Network

I am surprised to see a lot of people playing the game on ps4 twitch. I guess they were holding off for reviews.

Millionseller confirmed :P

Not sure about big Youtubers for a game like this. Seems just as likely that people watching a game whose story is central to the experience will decide that watching a playthrough is good enough and won't bother buying the game for themselves. Are the majority of his viewers even old enough to buy the game?

celador said:
Not sure about big Youtubers for a game like this. Seems just as likely that people watching a game whose story is central to the experience will decide that watching a playthrough is good enough and won't bother buying the game for themselves. Are the majority of his viewers even old enough to buy the game?

Come on, as if that matters. Lol

DerNebel said:
celador said:

Come on, as if that matters. Lol

I know it doesn't matter because most parents will buy it for them anyway. Still right though.