By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Look at how many Americans truly love Donald Trump!

Nocturne123 said:
He wouldnt be perfect, especially in foreign affairs in some cases, but I dont get how people are saying he is so horrible. He sure as hell isn't as bad as the majority of politicians who use backdoor deals and get bought off by everyone.

Treating the President like a celebrity in the US is quite sad though.

He will deport US citizens to a country they have never been to because their parents were illegal. He will also build a massive wall along the Mexican border. Aka, he will turn modern day US into ancient world China. 

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:

HE brings so much joy!

*cfin flies back to Ireland last week*..... Hi from Ireland everyone. 

I wouldn't be surprised if he wins. He's constantly in american news.

DerNebel said:
American elections are weird, what is it with you guys and treating your candidates almost like pop-/moviestars.

Also it's hard for me to not think that (especially) the woman with the baby and the one with the sign are either paid off or complete morons.

Very perceptive on your part!  They might be, he has apparently paid extras and had casting calls (where you get actors) for his first big annoucement.

"Donald Trump Paid Extras to Act as Campaign Supporters

Donald Trump is a showman. He knows TV. But one has to wonder if he’s not running his nascent presidential campaign like The Apprentice, picking a project manager to make sure the entrance to Trump Towers was filled with sign-waving cheerleaders for his official presidential announcement.  Since Trump’s natural “grassroots” supporters are millionaires and sycophants, what does a nervous campaign manager do—especially on an extremely short deadline? He farms it out, hiring a subcontractor to come up with the “homemade” signs, tee shirts and bodies to look good for the cameras. At least that’s what appears to have happened, according to an anti-Trump online activist whose reporting was verified by The Hollywood Reporter."

Read more if  you want: https://www.frontiersmedia.com/frontiers-blog/2015/06/18/trump-paid-extras-to-act-as-campaign-supporters/

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!

Well atleast he has more brains than George W. Bush.

Around the Network

This is hilarious.

Send a Friend Request On PSN :P

spurgeonryan said:

Even Christopher Nolan likes him!

onionberry said:

I'm to distracted by your avatar,to get offended at that picture. what am I talking about again?

Enter the Non-Americans who think their opinions matter in an American election.

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

sethnintendo said:
I see a whole lot of white. Too bad they can never be as white as me.

Probably because African Americans only make up 12% of the American population? Not sure where you're going with this. Not to mention, African Americans are higher than any other race in the U.S. in percentage of them unemployed, and on food stamps and/or welfare. The majority of them can't afford to go to these things. Besides the republicans "don't do anything for them" as I've been told many times. Because, you know, the government's job is to be your daddy.