By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Look at how many Americans truly love Donald Trump!

spurgeonryan said:

HE brings so much joy!

Only those people in that photo? That's not very many people...

Around the Network
Sixteenvolt420 said:
The only things i have to say about Trump, is he's not playing the same political games as the other candidates. He's coming out and telling people how it is. Honesty, or what appears to be honesty, is what we need more of from everybody else running.

I think people just tend to assume that if someone is being a total dick, they're being honest.  But, that doesn't seem to be the case.

Trump has changed his opinion on nearly every matter since he first began mulling a presidential run in 2000 (thinking of the democratic party) to now.  He's changed his stance on Obama, saying was doing a good job in 2010 and then holding charity money as ransom for Obama's birth certificate which is kind of despicable.  He was formerly very pro choice, now very pro life.  Views change... it is quite that nearly  all of his views changed in unison to be more conservative as he goes for the republican nomination.

And he can't even stay consistent with what he's saying.  In a matter of days he's given mixed message regarding deporting children of immigrants born in America (you know... American citizens).  He's been confusing about whether or not to send troops to fight ISIS.  He claimed to have evidence of a Mexican conspiracy to send criminals to the US, and when pressed during the debate could not.

And if he's telling it like he is, he's a moron.  He says Climate change is a plot by the chinese.  Which would indicate a degree of chinese influence over US and global science community is absolutely absurd.  He's trying to solve immigration by building a fence around Mexico as if all immigrants are coming from Mexico (number of Mexican immigrants are actually in decline).  He claims that we should take the oil from Syria and Iraq to fund our soldiers... Cause taking all the material wealth of the country is going to totally enable them to build an infrastructure that will help prevent radical Islam from spreading.

I see no indication that Trump is doing anything different than the standard politician tactic of pandering.  " I can not see evidence of honesty.  He's not saying anything truly unpopular or controversial.  I mean, "immigration is bad"!  "China is bad!" "Isis is bad!" "Get bigger guns for the army!"  "Gay marriage is icky!"  What is this guy giving except raw populism?

He is playing exactly the same game as other politicians, but with a better marketing team.

osed125 said:

Everyone in that photo looks like the stereotypical white Republican who thinks all Latin America is Mexico......we are doomed.

Stereotype much?

JWeinCom said:
Sixteenvolt420 said:
The only things i have to say about Trump, is he's not playing the same political games as the other candidates. He's coming out and telling people how it is. Honesty, or what appears to be honesty, is what we need more of from everybody else running.

I think people just tend to assume that if someone is being a total dick, they're being honest.  But, that doesn't seem to be the case.

Trump has changed his opinion on nearly every matter since he first began mulling a presidential run in 2000 (thinking of the democratic party) to now.  He's changed his stance on Obama, saying was doing a good job in 2010 and then holding charity money as ransom for Obama's birth certificate which is kind of despicable.  He was formerly very pro choice, now very pro life.  Views change... it is quite that nearly  all of his views changed in unison to be more conservative as he goes for the republican nomination.

And he can't even stay consistent with what he's saying.  In a matter of days he's given mixed message regarding deporting children of immigrants born in America (you know... American citizens).  He's been confusing about whether or not to send troops to fight ISIS.  He claimed to have evidence of a Mexican conspiracy to send criminals to the US, and when pressed during the debate could not.

And if he's telling it like he is, he's a moron.  He says Climate change is a plot by the chinese.  Which would indicate a degree of chinese influence over US and global science community is absolutely absurd.  He's trying to solve immigration by building a fence around Mexico as if all immigrants are coming from Mexico (number of Mexican immigrants are actually in decline).  He claims that we should take the oil from Syria and Iraq to fund our soldiers... Cause taking all the material wealth of the country is going to totally enable them to build an infrastructure that will help prevent radical Islam from spreading.

I see no indication that Trump is doing anything different than the standard politician tactic of pandering.  " I can not see evidence of honesty.  He's not saying anything truly unpopular or controversial.  I mean, "immigration is bad"!  "China is bad!" "Isis is bad!" "Get bigger guns for the army!"  "Gay marriage is icky!"  What is this guy giving except raw populism?

He is playing exactly the same game as other politicians, but with a better marketing team.

Spot on, though it is refreshing to a politician engage in less super PC, 'say lots of soothing words without actually saying anything' speak, he has no consistency, no indication he'll actually stick with anything he promises. Leadership is hard, often whats needed for the greater or more long term good isn't apparent straight away to Joe public, often it comes with short term pain or at least change which people generally resist. It takes strong conviction and leadership to guide people through that initial resistance to see the benefits. I can't see Trump having any qualities that will make him an effective leader, because he'll just swing with the weathervane of public opinion. As the saying goes a person is smart but people are dumb, and Trump will pander to the people, to the detriment of the people.  

Mystro-Sama said:
Everyone worldwide would be fucked in some way if this dude was actually elected.

Why? How does America affect your country that much. 

Would they actually be fucked? No. Could they be affected a small amount? Sure. 

Dont over react. Us presidents aren't that big of a deal. 

Currently own:

• Ps4

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros

Around the Network

They love Deez Nuts too.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
deskpro2k3 said:

They love Deez Nuts too.

Thank You Lord Zeus for Deez Nuts. 

If they elect him, at least they'd be cutting out the middle man.

The PS5 Exists. 

Please not. I don't want to suffer :c

This Republican reality show is really fun to watch, can't wait until they start voting them off the island. Whoever is writing their script is a comedy genius.