By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - what retail games are you going to get this fall?

Xenoblade X, hopefully Yoshi, and maybe another game. I'm thinking of getting Bayo2, but I also want more games for my 3DS like Majora's Mask or A Link Between Worlds.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Around the Network

Etrian Mystery Dungeon
Rodea the Sky Soldier

And if I find them
MGS 3 for 3DS
Etrian Oddyssey IV
Resident Evil Revelations

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

I'm definitely getting Star Fox Zero and Mario Maker! I'm also thinking about getting Xenoblade X.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Retail: Xenoblade Chronicles X

Digital for PC: Tales of Zestiria, Armikrog, Grand Ages Medieval, Anno 2205, XCOM 2, Sword Coast Legends, Read Only Memories, Kelvin and the Infernal Machine, The Interactive Adventures of Dog Mendonça & Pizza Boy

Basically every wii u game that's releasing after devils third (europe release date:28th august iirc) plus a few major releases like MGSV, Fallout 4, NFS, Persona 5 etc.

Playing: F1 2016 (PC), Uncharted: The Lost Legacy (PS4)
Watching: Hajime no Ippo, Attack on Titan (4th time)
Upcoming purchases in October:
-TBD

Around the Network

I'll probably be getting NHL 16 at launch. Last year's was a let down but this one looks like a winner. I'll likely end up getting MGSV: TPP as well before the year is up. Battlefront for sure! Fallout 4 will probably have to wait until after the new year but I can see myself being pushed to get it if it reviews really well.

Won't get many before the start of the new year, because I'm behind already and want a load of them. But the games comi g out this fall that I am looking to get are

Mad Max                          Tearaway Unfolded                  Until Dawn
Uncharted Collection     Tales of Zestiria                        Mario Maker
Xenoblade CX                  Dragon Quest Heroes              Star Fox
Just Cause 3                    Battlefront                                  Fatal Frame V
Need for Speed                Fallout 4

If I get an X1 on BF as planned, Halo 5 and Forza 6 will be added to the list, as well as a few games already out on the system.

hopefully persona 5, xenoblade chronicles x and fallout 4

Mario Maker
MGS V PP
Fallout 4
Senran Kagura
Fatal Frame
And some jrpgs1

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Definitely Metal Gear Solid V, Fallout 4, Tales of and Persona 5.