By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - The Highest Paid Actresses And Actors Of 2015

Ka-pi96 said:
Chris Hu said:
Michelasso said:

Third place? Hollywood is a joke. I mean, she is a nice actress, but there are much better actresses out there. Like Gwyneth Paltrow and Meryl Streep way down the list. Where did she make the money from?

I'm pretty sure she gets paid pretty good for each episode of Mike and Molly and I'm guessing she got paid over $10 million for the movie Spy that is probably where most of that $23 million came from.

She probably got a chunk from Ghostbusters as well. That started filming this year and it's reasonable to assume she would get at least some of the money up front.

I guess some of that up front money could be included in the $23 million.  She also has some minor endorsement deals that are probably also included in that sum.  With Bingbing Fan and Jackie Chan a lot of that money on that list is actually from endorsement deals.

Around the Network

I see that cam shot paid of.

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

I sooo want to watch a Jackie Chan movie! Good news is there are a few movies in the making. I'm definitely ready for a good one with Jackie.

Mordred11 said:

So, basically, Downey tops the male list $30M ahead of second place thanks to 1 single movie - Age of Ultron. Makes me wonder just how big of a difference there is between his salary and the other Avengers'. None of them are to be seen there, except Johansson, but it doesn't really make sense for her to have a bigger salary than Chris Hemsworth or Chris Evans.

Downey and Johansson are the only two who can headline a film remember Lucy made over $400 million.

Chris Hemsworth's attempt made $17 million on a $70 million budget.

How is Samuel L. Jackson not on this list?

He should be #1 seeing how he makes like 150 movies per month. Nicholas Cage have nothin on him, nothin!

Around the Network

This must be just what they earned this year, am I right? Because there are alot of big names missing.

PS, PS2, Gameboy Advance, PS3, PSP, PS4, Xbox One

Ka-pi96 said:
beeje13 said:
This must be just what they earned this year, am I right? Because there are alot of big names missing.

Yeah, that's why it says of 2015.

I did see that but the wording isn't definitive, thanks for confirming. Jennifer Lawrence sure knows her value to the movie, that's an outstanding pay negotiation.

PS, PS2, Gameboy Advance, PS3, PSP, PS4, Xbox One

Seriously, Adam Sander, what the fuck.

Damn, so the lowest male actor makes more than the 3rd highest female actress...Oh holywood

arcane_chaos said:
Damn, so the lowest male actor makes more than the 3rd highest female actress...Oh holywood

https://youtu.be/6wx-Qh4Vczc?t=2m50s

http://www.theguardian.com/film/2015/feb/22/patricia-arquette-oscars-speech-equal-pay-women

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1