By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Dream is dead: GT7 to be announced soon, to collaborate with Bugatti?

Buggati is a french brand it probably will be shown in paris, GT7

Around the Network

I will post this in here as well...

Not to completely rain on our parade yet but Bugatti has released a new tweet:

And there it says Vision GT, so the dream might be crumbling.

Our local PS insider could just give us a sign if we're letting our imagination run wild and are setting us up for disappointment.

Whatever it is, this is not about PGW. Why would they start teasing something for PGW so intensively now?

Apparently it's really just for Vision GT.

“With the Bugatti Vision Gran Turismo, we have not developed a fantasy product of the type which is normally seen in this category of the game,” explains Achim Anscheidt, head of the Bugatti design team. “We had the clear goal of developing a vehicle which could also be driven on a real race circuit if it left the virtual world. ‘Bugatti Vision Gran Turismo’ stands for authenticity.“

With the “Bugatti Vision Gran Turismo” virtual concept, Bugatti will be presenting the new form and design language developed by the brand to celebrate the next chapter in its history following the end of the Veyron era.

“Bugatti’s design DNA has reached a new stage in its evolution,” Anscheidt announces. “In view of the nature of the project, our concept car for Vision Gran Turismo will be exaggerated and performance-oriented. Even so, the progressive design language will give an impressive demonstration of the path to be taken by Bugatti design over the next few years.”

http://www.gran-turismo.com/us/news/00_5987253.html

To be revealed next month in Frankfurt at the IAA, Sep. 17th to 27th.

Boooooring

There is no reason GT7 won't continue partnering with the big manufacturers to bring their latest creations.

I think the Bugatti might be the first Vision GT car in GT7.

Bump, because I locked the others.

I expect GT7 announced before 2016.

Around the Network
DerNebel said:

Apparently it's really just for Vision GT.

Called it.

wait, what I want to know is how you post videos from twitter on this site.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

Please kaz use premium cars
Use a New engine sound and make it fresh

REQUIESCAT IN PACE

I Hate REMASTERS

I Hate PLAYSTATION PLUS

Normchacho said:
Chris Hu said:

Actually its a German company since its owned by the Volkswagen Group.

They still operate out of France and they still identify as French. Just like how Chrysler is still considered American.

There's nothing American about Chrysler anymore. The Alfa Romeo based new 200 is pure italian breed. It's Chrysler badge and Detroid embossed mat ain't fooling nobody.

“Simple minds have always confused great honesty with great rudeness.” - Sherlock Holmes, Elementary (2013).

"Did you guys expected some actual rational fact-based reasoning? ...you should already know I'm all about BS and fraudulence." - FunFan, VGchartz (2016)

Normchacho said:
Chris Hu said:

Actually its a German company since its owned by the Volkswagen Group.

They still operate out of France and they still identify as French. Just like how Chrysler is still considered American.

They are fully owned by the VW Group so they are really German.  Chrysler is no longer American either since they are fully owned by FIAT.  Anyway the last time Bugatti was French was before 1963.  In their second revival from 1987-1995 they where a Italian company.