By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Dream is dead: GT7 to be announced soon, to collaborate with Bugatti?

FunFan said:
Normchacho said:

They still operate out of France and they still identify as French. Just like how Chrysler is still considered American.

There's nothing American about Chrysler anymore. The Alfa Romeo based new 200 is pure italian breed. It's Chrysler badge and Detroid embossed mat ain't fooling nobody.

Well Jeep and Dodge (Ram) still have vehicles I would consider American even though the company as a whole can't be considered American anymore since they are owned by FIAT.  Also even though Toyota is a Japanese company I would consider the Toyota Tundra a American vehicle especially the newest models which where co desigined with Ford and share a lot of features and look very similar to the latest F-150 and are assembled in San Antonio, Texas.

Around the Network

I would consider the Tundra an American vehicle only if it becomes famous for breaking up and failing appart.

“Simple minds have always confused great honesty with great rudeness.” - Sherlock Holmes, Elementary (2013).

"Did you guys expected some actual rational fact-based reasoning? ...you should already know I'm all about BS and fraudulence." - FunFan, VGchartz (2016)