By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Xbox One and PS4 "Platform" Exclusives

Update! Added Disgaea 5 to the PS4 list, changed scores to reflect that.

Note: I don't add games until they launch, even if reviews are up.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

Around the Network
Dusk said:
Normchacho said:

PSNow games aren't included either. But the Vita and PS3 are Playstation platforms (being the Playstation Vita, and the Playstation 3).

Also, where is Xbox on Windows? I have an 8.1 PC and I don't have an Xbox app nor is it in the store. Most importatly though, even Microsoft makes the distinction between Xbox and PC. Saying games like Forza Horizon 2 are only on Xbox, while games like Ori are only on Xbox and PC.

Windows 10. LIke I said, they are working at unifying.

The only time I've used "Xbox" on PC is with Fable 3, and that was back when it was Microsoft Game Studio. The app itself is for connecting with the XB1, PC releases aren't Xbox releases.

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

Update! Added The Nathan Drake Collection, removed Gears, totally forgot it's on PC. Updated scores to reflect changes.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

Title is wrong. Your list contains a shitload of games that are also on PS3.

It should be XBOX VS. PS platform exclusives (and yes, I read the OP).

And since MS is starting to port more and more games to PC as well, it's a rather unfair comparison.

Samus Aran said:
Title is wrong. Your list contains a shitload of games that are also on PS3.

It should be XBOX VS. PS platform exclusives (and yes, I read the OP).

And since MS is starting to port more and more games to PC as well, it's a rather unfair comparison.

But...then I would have to add every game that's ever been exclusive to Xbox or Playstation...Which might be an interesting list, but would run a little long and it would probably be tough to pick out the PS4/Xbox One games.

Bold: You missed one very vital part of the OP. "any game that has only ever launched on a Playstation or Xbox console/handheld"

It's perfectly fair, the exact same rules apply to both consoles. If you wanted to purchase and play Dead Rising 3, you don't need to have ever bought an Xbox product to do so, which is why it doesn't appear on this list. Just like SFV, and NMS will not appear on this list when they come out.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

Around the Network

Not too sure I agree with this list. Its harder to compare exclusives since Microsoft strongly supports PC in addition to Xbox, unlike Sony who only supports the Playstation platform. I think Ryse, Ori, Gears UE, Dead Rising 3, Project Spark, Killer instinct and a few others should be on the list.

Update: Added Halo 5! Changed scores and counts to reflect that addition.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

Super late update! Removed Helldivers from the PS4 list since it's coming to PC. Changed counts and scores to reflect the removal.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

If PC games aren't gonna be on the list then neither should PS3/Vita ports.

MS's home console is handicapped due to MS also having a mega popular PC OS.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

I agree about taking out PS3/Vita games,but the PS4 still has more and will have much more coming than the XboxOne.Next year alone will have more exclusives than the Xbox has in the first 3 years so it won't make a difference.