By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PS4 and Xbox One *True* Exclusive comparison

d21lewis said:

You have people saying "oh, my consoles library is so amazing! So much to play!" Meanwhile I constantly walk into my local Gamestop and walk out with disappointment and hundreds of dollars in my pocket.

Two inFamous games, Onechanbara Z, Sunset Overdrive, Crimson Dragon, and The Order.  That's what I own from this list (plus a lot of multi-plats).  Thank goodness for Wii U.

Can't wait until Tuesday!  Until Dawn and (if it counts) Gears of War!

Lol

Around the Network

Surprise surprise, the Ps4 still on top on both quantity and quality.

Lets see what other filter "some people" suggest around here.

Ka-pi96 said:
Versus_Evil said:
Ka-pi96 said:

Bit harsh. Killzone was good as well!

Where's the love for... Cra..knack, I thought you genuinely enjoyed that game? I made the mistake of playing co op straight away with someone (my fiancé) who finds Minecraft just playable .... :(

I platinumed Knack which took like 60 hours. Do you think I'd do that if I didn't enjoy it?

Well, you've platinumed games you didn't enjoy.

Wish 'brand exclusives' were included; stuff that may have also released on the older console (or handhelds) but you still won't find on competitors' machines. Feels like stuff like Guilty Gear Xrd, LittleBigPlanet 3, Forza Horizon 2, etc get shortchanged.

TallSilhouette said:
Wish 'brand exclusives' were included; stuff that may have also released on the older console (or handhelds) but you still won't find on competitors' machines. Feels like stuff like Guilty Gear Xrd, LittleBigPlanet 3, Forza Horizon 2, etc get shortchanged.

There are several lists that do include those games. This list exists because there was a demand for a list with only full exclusives on it.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:
Versus_Evil said:
Ka-pi96 said:

Where's the love for... Cra..knack, I thought you genuinely enjoyed that game? I made the mistake of playing co op straight away with someone (my fiancé) who finds Minecraft just playable .... :(

I platinumed Knack which took like 60 hours. Do you think I'd do that if I didn't enjoy it?

I never understood all the hate for Knack, it was a decent game.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

Ka-pi96 said:
Wright said:

Well, you've platinumed games you didn't enjoy.

Actually no, I haven't

Weren't you the one who did the Hannah Montana and Avatar plats?

looking zt the lack of exclusives this gen is sad.

Normchacho said:
Ka-pi96 said:
Versus_Evil said:
Ka-pi96 said:

I never understood all the hate for Knack, it was a decent game.

I agree with you there I enjoyed it and I didn't deserve all the hate it got.

d21lewis said:

You have people saying "oh, my consoles library is so amazing! So much to play!" Meanwhile I constantly walk into my local Gamestop and walk out with disappointment and hundreds of dollars in my pocket.

Two inFamous games, Onechanbara Z, Sunset Overdrive, Crimson Dragon, and The Order.  That's what I own from this list (plus a lot of multi-plats).  Thank goodness for Wii U.

Can't wait until Tuesday!  Until Dawn and (if it counts) Gears of War!

It won't, and rightly so, given TLOUR and MCC are both missing from these lists. I like the purity of this list because it really is games that can only be played on one console, forever (or until nex gen when there will be a whole bunch of PS4 remasters).

The one thing I would consider for inclusion the list is from the ground up remakes. FF7, if it was a true exclusive, would qualify. I think Ratchet and Clank will probably qualify as it's a full remake of the original game; though depending on how different it is maybe it wouldn't qualify.

I know wikipedia has exclusives lists and it helpfully identifies what kind of exclusive. But I wonder how well it's kept up to date, and how complete and accurate it is.

Good to see the this list though. Whatever you might think of the games, it's just plain false to say PS4 lacks exclusives relative to Xb one, which is a claim that still floats around the internet.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix