By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PS4 and Xbox One *True* Exclusive comparison

WoodenPints said:
Normchacho said:

I never understood all the hate for Knack, it was a decent game.

I agree with you there I enjoyed it and I didn't deserve all the hate it got.

I never finished it, but I thought what I did play of it was OK. My teenage son finished it and he liked it. It's never going to be on lists of best games in genre, but it is an OK game.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

Around the Network

Thanks for the thread. Any reason why you forgot to mention Forza Horizon 2, Rares Replay, MCC, TLOU and GoW3?

AEGRO said:
Surprise surprise, the Ps4 still on top on both quantity and quality.

Lets see what other filter "some people" suggest around here.

I'm one of those "some people". I wanted a pure list like this because it contains the lowest potential for debating what should anbd shouldn't be counted. Not that it eliminates all debate as there is always room for debate (e.g. remakes (proper remakes that is not just remasters / HD upgrades)).

What I would like to see is the list of games with confirmed release dates, to give people an idea of how the lists will change over the coming year. The list is dynamic and it would be good to see what's known to be coming. It makes managing the lists a bit easier because the game is already there on the list and doesn't need to be added the minute it launches to stop people whining about a game being missing. 

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

Azzanation said:
Any reason why you forgot to mention Forza Horizon 2, Rares Replay, MCC?

Read the OP man!

FH2 is on 360, Rare Replay games are on past gen consoles (are any of them remakes or are they all only ports)? MCC are all past gen games so available on other platforms. Though Halo 2 remake could be listed separately, because it's an actual full remake and only playable on Xb one. Depends on whether the OP is going to allow remakes or not.

Jimi Hendrix

binary solo said:
Azzanation said:
Any reason why you missed out on 2,y, MCC?

Read the OP man!

FH2 is on 360, Rare Replay games are on past gen consoles (are any of them remakes or are they all only ports)? MCC are all past gen games so available on other platforms. Though Halo 2 remake could be listed separately, because it's an actual full remake and only playable on Xb one. Depends on whether the OP is going to allow remakes or not.

My request was a list excluding PC games not Remakes and Remasters.

those games might be available on other consoles but these collections are exclusive to there platforms.

Around the Network
Azzanation said:
binary solo said:

Read the OP man!

That's true, but I've also seen several people complain about remakes and remasters bolstering the exclusive lists. So I figured I'd just do 100% exclusives.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

Azzanation said:
binary solo said:

Read the OP man!

Does it really matter? I prefer a no bullshit list.

Azzanation said:
binary solo said:

Read the OP man!

So? The OP chose to go true exclusive, meaning games not playable on any other platform, which includes past gen consoles.  Just because you don't like the construction of this list because it doesn't fit your preference doesn't mean you can be asking for additions that clearly don't fit the parameteres set by the OP. If you want a different list then go make it. 

Jimi Hendrix

binary solo said:

So? The OP chose to

Then it's not a thread as requested by Azzanation, just like the OP stated, isn't it?

binary solo said:
Azzanation said:

So? The OP chose to go true exclusive, meaning games not playable on any other platform, which includes past gen consoles.  Just because you don't like the construction of this list because it doesn't fit your preference doesn't mean you can be asking for additions that clearly don't fit the parameteres set by the OP. If you want

OP 

made this list because i requested it, now i see excuses not to include game collections that are exclusive to there platforms. Interesting.