By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PS4 and Xbox One *True* Exclusive comparison

Wright said:

I agree. Especially for those games that features english subtitles because why not, but are Japan-only.

You can buy and play, no?

Around the Network
ethomaz said:

Wright said:

I agree. Especially for those games that features english subtitles because why not, but are Japan-only.

You can buy and play, no?

I was talking about The Conveni 200X, which is a 360 Japan-only game, so there's no way people with PAL machines play it. :P 

I'm pretty sure whoever wants it can import Azito x Tatsunoko Legends, given that X1 is finally region-free.

Versus_Evil said:
God damn basement crawl.....27 :| how did such a bad game get released?

I bought it.

I wanted to play bomberman.

But it was nothing like that

d21lewis said:

You have people saying "oh, my consoles library is so amazing! So much to play!" Meanwhile I constantly walk into my local Gamestop and walk out with disappointment and hundreds of dollars in my pocket.

Two inFamous games, Onechanbara Z, Sunset Overdrive, Crimson Dragon, and The Order.  That's what I own from this list (plus a lot of multi-plats).  Thank goodness for Wii U.

Can't wait until Tuesday!  Until Dawn and (if it counts) Gears of War!

If it counts for the list? It would count on Wiki if it weren't coming out on PC. Would it be on the OP's list though? Who knows.

Much simpler lists at least... Should define *true* exclusive for those that don't know.

Around the Network

Nintendo wins again

Normchacho said:
Drakrami said:
cough* deadrising 3 cough* ryse

Both on PC.

Microsoft is going to support both Xbox One and PC going forward.... Xbox One exclusive is actually going to be Microsoft Exclusive from now on. 

This is the last I want. Not like the other lists which aren't good comparisons.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Farsala said:
Much simpler lists at least... Should define *true* exclusive for those that don't know.

Definition of 'true exclusive' is well.. exclusive. The meaning of the word, only available on that platform, companies have just butchered it for marketing.

The fact that we need to add 'true' exclusive to the word 'exclusive' is ridiculous.

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'

And the only ones worth a damn are Bloodborne and Infamous.