By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PS4 and Xbox One *True* Exclusive comparison

binary solo said:
Azzanation said:

My request was a list excluding PC games not Remakes and Remasters.

So? The OP chose to go true exclusive, meaning games not playable on any other platform, which includes past gen consoles.  Just because you don't like the construction of this list because it doesn't fit your preference doesn't mean you can be asking for additions that clearly don't fit the parameteres set by the OP. If you want a different list then go make it. 

Nah. It's not a big deal. When I get home I'll make a version in the OP that includes remasters and such.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

Around the Network

D4 and Killer Instinct for Xbox right?

The Sting said:
D4 and Killer for Xbox right?

There on PC so is Ori.

Well Xbox is the only place to play KI right now. Thought D4 was pc but wasn't sure

TheSting said:
Well Xbox is the only place to play KI right now. Thought D4 was pc but wasn't sure

KI is a timed exclusive, which is why it got left off.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

Around the Network
Normchacho said:
binary solo said:

So? The OP chose to go true exclusive, meaning games not playable on any other platform, which includes past gen consoles.  Just because you don't like the construction of this list because it doesn't fit your preference doesn't mean you can be asking for additions that clearly don't fit the parameteres set by the OP. If you want a different list then go make it. 

Nah. It's not a big deal. When I get home I'll make a version in the OP that includes remasters and such.

Or you can just change it to "a thread requested by d21lewis" since it's exactly what I requested.  I'm happy with the results.

d21lewis said:
Normchacho said:

Or you can just change it to "a thread requested by d21lewis" since it's exactly what I requested.  I'm happy with the results.

Haha, well that's good. 

Even if it's just in a post I think I'll still put that list together for him

Bet with Adamblaziken:

Normchacho said:

I never understood all the hate for Knack, it was a decent game.

Quite frankly a lot of people are cursing some games for no reason. But people on forums and on the internet need to go on crusade agains't some titles, it's best to just listen to yourself, too many games this gen got that treatment... 

I have actually played my megadrive the most this past month.

Mega Bomberman :D

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

Azzanation said:
binary solo said:
Azzanation said:

My request was a list excluding PC games not Remakes and Remasters.

So? The OP chose to go true exclusive, meaning games not playable on any other platform, which includes past gen consoles.  Just because you don't like the construction of this list because it doesn't fit your preference doesn't mean you can be asking for additions that clearly don't fit the parameteres set by the OP. If you want

OP 

made this list because i requested it, now i see excuses not to include game collections that are exclusive to there platforms. Interesting.

Swings and roundabouts. Adding in the remasters/remakes doesn't change the overall picture though. Whatever way you slice it PS4 has the numbers quantitatively, and quality is all (well almost all) in the eye of the beholder. PS4 didn't earn the pejorative "Replaystation" for no reason. Well it did earn it for no legitmate reason given all 8th gen consoles have got into it, but the basis for it (lots of remasters) was there. 

Personally I think the pure list is better. 

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix