By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - [스타워즈: 깨어난 포스] 30초 예고편 공개

:0

Around the Network

"[스타워즈: 깨어난 포스] 30초 예고편 공개"

RIP Title

Huh thats weird, the title shows some random numbers and letters and etc but when I copy and paste the random etc onto quick reply, it translates to a language... Neat

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

I guess this is supposed to be the new TV Spot video for Star Wars My Boner Awakens

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

VGChartz y u no korean ლ(ಠ_ಠლ)

Dat thread title tho.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Around the Network

surprisingly good looking.

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

That thread title tells me everything I wanted to know.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

This site seems to be having a problem with Unicode... I've noticed the same in the news section as well. Tsk, tsk, it's 2015, this is not acceptable.

best title ever!

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Why not just post the translated title? Star Wars: The Force Awakens 30 Second Public Trailer

Hell, I'd even reword it a bit to: First TV Trailer for Star Wars: The Force Awakens