By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Rise of the Tomb Raider Gamescom Demo

View on YouTube

Around the Network

The game is gorgeous, I can't wait for it. I'm getting this over any other this year.... fallout, halo... and whatever is coming on the ps4.

Looks decent!

Facial animation doesn't convey enough emotion during cutscenes compared to the level of model realism. It feels weird.

Gameplay looks gorgeous as ever though.

All these "dangerous" jumps that in way are gonna get you killed in the game, just like the previous TR and uncharted games. Such platforming.

Power to you guys who enjoy this or uncharted, but I want my prince of persia games back. Hell, even the original tomb raider games with its outdated controls felt more enjoyable to me.

Around the Network

Looks great. In the other demo(with more enemies etc) it looked like TLOU/Uncharted hybrid lol.

Haven't been really impressed with this game up til this point, but that was really good! I still Croft is a little too dainty in the modern TR games, but the rest of it was great.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

Who said the graphics of this game were unimpressive? Because in this video it looks oustanding

The game overall looks great, if it´s nearly as good as the previous one then XBO owners will be very happy very soon.

Looking pretty good, still dont like the new face compared to the original reboot face though

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

This demo does more justice to RoTR than the one on the gamescom briefing stage. Looking forward to it.