By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Get a 40-Inch 1080p TV With New Xbox One for $500

Vasto said:
Its the best deal I have seen yet. Trying to figure out now how I can get this. I have been wanting a new TV for awhile.

Get in the car, drive to best buy, find a sales assistant. Boom! you have a new TV and Xb one for $500.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

Around the Network

"It's not about market share..." ....while MS is practically giving away the XB1.

(yes I'm sure it's more complicated than that but it sure looks that way)

Mystro-Sama said:

Why can't I have deals like that in my country!?!?!?

Same here.

And I live in Japan, where electronics are supposedly cheap. :/

Need something off Play-Asia? http://www.play-asia.com/

Great deal!

I'd get this if I haven't already gotten an Xbox One and a 65 inch.

Around the Network

Guess I am buying this for my spare bedroom on Sunday

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

V-r0cK said:
"It's not about market share..." ....while MS is practically giving away the XB1.

(yes I'm sure it's more complicated than that but it sure looks that way)

no I think you're pretty much spot on lol.  This is like when they gave you a 360 with your PC.  They obviously care more about marketshare than they let on and only say that sorta stuff when they're losing.

I am Iron Man

When everyone runs to the store, it's sold out but since they all are there? they can buy a XB1 when they first are there.

PSN: Opticstrike90
Steam: opticstrike90

Baryonyx said:
When everyone runs to the store, it's sold out but since they all are there? they can buy a XB1 when they first are there.

or a TV

We reap what we sow

Buy bundle at $500, sell tv for $350, xbox one for $350, $200 better off.